Add Crate Keys to Spawn Shop or “Pay Crate”

I think that adding vote keys to the spawn shop would be a good idea, because there is basically no economy because the market is wiped with a reset most of the times. Another option would be to add a 4th crate that you can use for in game $. Also, on the topic of loot boxes, could we remove unstable ingots? They are used for almost nothing, don’t stack properly, and I’ve not even play for a month and almost have 1 chest full already. 

3 hours ago, Vampiremaster said:

I think that adding vote keys to the spawn shop would be a good idea, because there is basically no economy because the market is wiped with a reset most of the times. Another option would be to add a 4th crate that you can use for in game $. Also, on the topic of loot boxes, could we remove unstable ingots? They are used for almost nothing, don’t stack properly, and I’ve not even play for a month and almost have 1 chest full already. 

This would destroy the voting aspect of CL and ruin any chances of new players coming in since voting wouldn’t be a thing or needed and the servers wouldn’t climb the server lists ?

2 hours ago, Ramma said:

This would destroy the voting aspect of CL and ruin any chances of new players coming in since voting wouldn’t be a thing or needed and the servers wouldn’t climb the server lists ?

How would this ruin the voting aspect, the only way to get money is to vote since literally no one sells anything here and the market is broken. 

Just now, Vampiremaster said:

How would this ruin the voting aspect, the only way to get money is to vote since literally no one sells anything here and the market is broken. 

The main point of voting is both of those, removing Key aspect would be completely pointless. It removes what's been a decent system for ages into something crappy and interactions is a hardcore pack, and allowing keys to be bought easily allows people to skip progress and achieve an easy end game. 

1 minute ago, Vampiremaster said:

If you don’t vote still, you won’t have money to buy keys if they were added. So even if this was done, you’d still have to vote. Really, I just don’t like that I got my p+ money and now have 13k with basically nothing to spend it on. 

In my personal opinion, the whole ability to buy stuff from shops and other stuff ruins the pack and other modpacks for me since it allows easy progress skips, and people get to end game easy and ruin the economy, interactions is a hardcore pack for a reason it's 3rd hardest pack CL hosts, and if they let things to be bought etc it ruins the whole point of it being a grindy and hardcore pack really?

5 minutes ago, Ramma said:

In my personal opinion, the whole ability to buy stuff from shops and other stuff ruins the pack and other modpacks for me since it allows easy progress skips, and people get to end game easy and ruin the economy, interactions is a hardcore pack for a reason it's 3rd hardest pack CL hosts, and if they let things to be bought etc it ruins the whole point of it being a grindy and hardcore pack really?

I understand what you’re saying, but I just feel like if they’re going to have money, there should be stuff to buy with it that is actually of use. People that don’t want to buy things don’t have to. The main issue is like I said the market gets wiped with a restart, and the server restarts quite often. So anything that people try to sell is just lost completely. Maybe another option would just be at add more things to the spawn shop, there is barely anything there other than the stuff that’s in every pack. IE is the “hardest” pack and that has 2 floors  of shop and has items like hearts and chaos shards. Maybe just adding an entire thing for ores or more ingots, and a few other random things like wool would work? 

1 minute ago, Vampiremaster said:

I understand what you’re saying, but I just feel like if they’re going to have money, there should be stuff to buy with it that is actually of use. People that don’t want to buy things don’t have to. The main issue is like I said the market gets wiped with a restart, and the server restarts quite often. So anything that people try to sell is just lost completely. Maybe another option would just be at add more things to the spawn shop, there is barely anything there other than the stuff that’s in every pack. IE is the “hardest” pack and that has 2 floors  of shop and has items like hearts and chaos shards. Maybe just adding an entire thing for ores or more ingots, and a few other random things like wool would work? 

That wipe is a bug iirc, make a post in server problems, something todo with the market Database not staying saved or something happened on Stoneblock 2

You can close this topic. I will try and think of some stuff to that could be added to spawn shop, and make a new post when I do. 

Edit: I still think the unstable Ingots should be removed, or at least lowered though, because like I said they are practically useless in this pack. 

Edited by Vampiremaster