My game keep crashing when i try to log in.

prly the is rollback will be needed. so here is the rollback form

Your Name: I_Kill_Ravers
Island Owner Name: I_Kill_Ravers
Coordinates: -1310ish -5880ish (took cords from a random screenchot of my base)
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): august 11th UTC+3 10 am
Description of Issue: in the topic above 

On 11.08.2019 at 17:58, I_Kill_Ravers said:

I assume this keeps happening because i accidentally put a wrong item in the brewer from Industrial Foregoing. :|

my ign is I_Kill_Ravers.

will be glad if someone will halp me.

(this error appears every time i log in)

image.png.722f1db2e6c5df3d89a8885e94d577cb.png

Do you have the crash log? If it’s a corrupted block it’ll show in there and if it’s the area it’ll also show there :D 

I deleted that block and I sent you to spawn, try to get back to your island and tell me if it crashes you again. If it does it check the crash report again and if the coords are still the same the chunk is probably corrupt. In that case you'll need a rollback

Let's hope it won't be needed tho ?

5 hours ago, I_Kill_Ravers said:

Cinnamon toast! i opened a crash log. i am pretty sure it points on the potion brewer at >Block location: World: (-1325,73,-5891) is this what i am searching for? (i assume yes btw) TY for a suggestion to check the log.

Glad I could help! 

thanks D34D :P

Archived