Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Inventory Rollback Request] + [Town Rollback Request] || TeaNCrum3ts + Kaos_kitten

TeamWolfyta

Your Name: Kaos_kitten
Coordinates: /t spawn yeet
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): before the whole thing at spawn (idk when it started, imma guess British time zone : 5pm (maybe later))
Description of Issue: 

the greifing extended to our base and i tp'ed to it and was killed by the radiation and lost all my stuff
Screenshots (Optional): 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Name: TeaNCrump3ts
Coordinates: /t spawn yeet
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): before the whole thing at spawn (idk when it started, imma guess British time zone : 5pm (maybe later))
Description of Issue: 

due to the chaos at spawn and the greifing, i was at spawn and trippe's account began to spawn in more radiation and it killed me and i lost all my stuff

------------------------------------------------------

Your Name: TeaNCrump3ts
Town Name: Running_out_of_names
Coordinates: /t spawn Running_out_of_memes
Description of Issue: Greifed im not writing it again
Screenshots (Optional): image.png.90dc60c7e8d5ffaa6a31f7447fbcdcb5.png

I AM ALSO REPRESENTING MY GIRLFRIEND AS SHE CANT DEAL WITH LAST NIGHTS EVENTS AND I WANT HER TO GET SORTED THE SAME TIME I DO!

Please be patient. The tekkit manager is ManYouForgot, but he has a job outside of CL. So please don't mention/tag him.

The rollbacks are usually done on mondays and fridays, so please just wait for the rollback. Asking and messaging staff won't make the rollback happen sooner.

If you wonder why spawn did get a rollback already is because that is where everyone spawns when they log on, so it was important to fix that asap.

Actual coords are nice.
Town's and Inventory's Rollback on both Accounts.

If anything is missing please make a list below for a refund request.
Please in the future make different Topics for each task needed especially when its for more than one account it becomes a lot to manage on whats needed for completion.

Archived