Tekkit Server Wipe/Reset

_MrMelk_

Dear, @brunyman

I don't think I'm the only one wanting a wipe of the tekkit server now. It been close to six months now since the last server wipe. the last week we have noticed a lot of server lagg, crashing and restarts and I know alot of members of this community is waiting for a server wipe. Some people are probably waiting for the wipe to purchase a rank or kit so they have something to start on and by wiping the server it will be a less case of crashes and lagg, there are alot of bases that cause lagg but when the wipe happens the bases will be gone and the lagg will be reduced. 

I hope to se a server wipe soon!

Please my fellow members of the tekkit community, leave a comment about whether or not you think the server needs a wipe.

Regards,

_MrMelk_

• Manager
4 hours ago, _MrMelk_ said:

Some people are probably waiting for the wipe to purchase a rank or kit so they have something to start on

just an fyi: 

if you've donated for a rank and then the server gets wiped, you can apply for a rank reactivation on the forums.

this will give you the rank, perks and items back from the donation.

Archived