someone stole all mys chests in my claim

DiabeetusFetus

Your Name: DiabeetusFetus
Coordiantes: x: -3806 z: -2581 doesnt give me y value but my base is at surface
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 4/28/20   10pm  MDT
Description of Issue: came online this morning and all my chests where gone they where all claimed and i even went and found a stick and double checked and the surrounding area is still claimed i have no idea how they stole my chests but they took everything
Screenshots (Optional): i tried to add one but i cant get it to be small enough for the site to accept it

why no replys? why does no one care? is it because im not like some well liked player thats friends with the mods or something? other people are getting helped ... this should be a huge red flag if someone bypassed my claim that means that there is a way to bypass claims what if they do it to someone else? is this aloud?

ok so i was frustrated and kinda flipped out but here is a calm explanation i was raided for all my items on april 29 instead of just quitting the server i continued to make progress in my claim underground so i couldnt be bypassed again i wasnt helped until may 4th and i had gotten myself alot of new items now this doesnt mean i didnt want my old items i was just you know not rage quitting trying to continue my progress while hoping for a rollback i think this is very reasonable for me to do but i eventually did get the rollback i wanted but it wasnt just my old items that where effected they rolled back the whole claim giving me my old items back but also deleting all my new progress so i put all my items in my echest  and id like this rollback to be undone that way i will have my old stuff and my new stuff

• Founder

Sorry for the late reply's and all the issues you had, I sent you 20k in game money for the lost stuff, however we can also refund items if you make a list, it will be easy then another rollback. Thanks!

oh my that would be so amazing honestly 20k pays for most of it but there are a few things that it doesn't and a list is fine with me here is that list

my fairy ring

8 advanced mending 5 books(i probably had more but im going to do a low estimate of my items im not trying to scam the server thank you for much for helping me)

my golem helmet

2 skulkers full of xp tomes{again i had more than this but this amount will make me happy and i dont want to make if difficult to spawn it all back in)

honestly these are the critical things that i care about thank you so much

After your attempts at dupe you aren't eligible for any refunds from that base.

In fact, I should've regened the base.

Also, I think the 7 shulkers (including the ones you stole from MadSpring) full of xp tomes are good enough for you not to notice the shortage of 2. 

T/C

Archived