Admin stole all my stuff

duckquack

Admin stole all my computers and drives.

Items stolen

Computer drives

hard drives

mobessence

fluid drives

all armour

literally eveyrhting

This is admin abusing power, i found a chest, didnt use any of the keys that were found and got accoused of cheating. Sort your shit out

Mikewerf came in stole eveyrhting, he asked how i got items i explained he still took them, its admin abusing power

Hi there,

I saw this at the time, the only thing that was out of place was the keys, very naughty.

I was online at the time when this argument was taking place (and might i say it was heated) you made mutiple drives and bays it sounds like due to another user losing all thier items, i remmeber that happening.

Mikewerf from readint the text was taking everything he didnt care. The user tried to ask him not to but he didnt care.

In-Game Nickname: Mikewerf
Your username (Optional): N/A
Time and Date: 30/05/2020 I DUNNO TIME

Description of what happened: 

Admin stole all my computers and drives.

Items stolen

Computer drives

hard drives

mobessence

fluid drives

all armour

literally eveyrhting

This is admin abusing power, i found a chest, didnt use any of the keys that were found and got accoused of cheating. Sort your shit out

Mikewerf came in stole eveyrhting, he asked how i got items i explained he still took them, its admin abusing power

admins came in and stole all my computers harddrives and items.

I made seperate computer and hardrives as earlier in the week a dude lost all his shit on hardrives due to a server reset/lag my thinking was have them seperate so if it happens hopefulyl only one will get affect.

I found a chest that contained keys, i took the keys put them in a chest and did not use them, your admins acused me of duping them using them when i did not. 

I want all my Mobessence back all my computers and drives back, as well as all the items.

Mikewerf, an admin of yours came in stole eveythting and left he did not just take the items that i found he took everything 

Screenshots or Proof: did not get screenshot was too busy asking them to stop stealing my shit

List of eyewitnesses: robobob please see comment above

Please have a manager look at this, I understand a admin left a comment and since that would be biased it is unfair for him to comment on this (magicalcoww)

Hello @duckquack,

Could you message me on discord please? Jord#7794

There's a few things I would like to discuss with you about your base, and some solutions I can propose to you.

The reason I suggest Discord is because it can take a while on the forum for us to have a conversation, and this topic would become quite large with all the replies.

I have read through chat logs and have investigated your base from the backups we have. I looked at the base before and after you obtained the keys.

It was quite apparent that the keys had been used to obtain some resources to craft items; but you also had a decent amount of resources before finding the keys, so it is possible that a variety of the items taken were legit.

It would have been possible for me to rollback your base to before you had the keys, and then replace the legit items that you had obtained during the few hours of game play you had. However, since you've told me you are not going to be playing anymore, and also told me to "not waste my time" I won't do the rollback. Which is very unfortunate.

After reading through the chat logs, it was apparent that you were treated as any other duper we've had on the server. I have spoken to the Tekkit staff and have informed them of the correct way of handling these situations.

I would like to thank you again for your helpful input during our Discord chat, and I would also like to apologise again on behalf on the Tekkit team, for the way you was treated. 

This topic will now be closed since further replies are no longer needed.

Archived