Ac Fall Damage

Jimmel

We removed stomper so that's why you take damage when falling on top of a player.The stomper plugin was too op for that exact reason... diamond players killing new players/other diamond players using stomper and ruining pvp...

Yeah, but what now? This is unacceptable, lol. And you generally take much more damage, not only when falling on a player.

Or at least not take fall damage when using the hook(not landing on a player)

That's what I am asking.

u can also reduce fall damage using feather falling enchant on your boots

That works, but doesn't do the trick.

The tripwire hook (grappling hook)

it is suicidal now, when trying to do dungeons that have massive falls required such as the nether dungeon in camelot, most people not in diamond armor will die.

Such as when i was showing 4 new people around day before i jumped down and none of them survived coming down. So its impossible to use the tripwire hook without dieng nor can you survive certain dungeons requiring falls.

Jims right can we please have it reduced by 50%? or more?

~Andrew2060

The tripwire hook (grappling hook)

it is suicidal now, when trying to do dungeons that have massive falls required such as the nether dungeon in camelot, most people not in diamond armor will die.

Such as when i was showing 4 new people around day before i jumped down and none of them survived coming down. So its impossible to use the tripwire hook without dieng nor can you survive certain dungeons requiring falls.

Jims right can we please have it reduced by 50%? or more?

~Andrew2060

Eaxctly. Even I, with diamond armor, was left with 1 heart by doing the main fall in the nether dungeon in Camelot.

A lot of people are complaining about it.

Archived