[Town Rollback Request] Anthony_Plaz

Anthony_Plaz

Your Name: Anthony_Plaz

Town Name: HomeTown

Coordinates:  x:2560 z:-95 y:86 Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): july 1st 2020, 9:30ish pm california time not sure what that is.

Description of Issue: well i was moving my drives and lost them because the clear lag has been so sensitive lately and i wanted to ask for a town rollback so i could get my drives back.

Screenshots (Optional): 

well manyouforgot should i put as my whole town is missing ._. well seriously is idk if the rollback messed up cuz i know things happen but instead of the chunk i wanted the request on you rollbacked the rest of the town which had everything placed down. so now i have nothing.

@ManYouForgot  

On 7/2/2020 at 7:25 PM, Anthony_Plaz said:

The center of the chunk would be x:2551 z:-89 y:72(4). if wanna check that do /t spawn HomeTown and in second floor you will see a large hole where the drives are broken.

On 7/4/2020 at 1:58 PM, ManYouForgot said:

Town Rollback

If anything is missing please make a list below for a Refund Request.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:53 PM, Anthony_Plaz said:

instead of the chunk i wanted the request on you rollbacked the rest of the town which had everything placed down. so now i have nothing.

Can you still fix this? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i will still want the rollback but am i to remove the addons i have made to the base before i rollback. and i wanted to know can i be on because i lost two sets of me drives the ones i lost orginaly and the the other ones i had in my bag of holding that i placed down then got it wiped. So yes ill dm you when i have everything i added from my bags of holding.

Well yes it been rollback with the one set of me drives i didnt had im still missing the one chunk i wanted rollbacked x:2551 z:-89 y:72(4) its the only chunk i want rollback right now the rest is fine. july 1st 2020 and the time is 9:30 of the day.