Bought a rank, robbed and killed at spawn almost immediately.

Obeliske

So today I bought a rank and took my keys to spawn to buy some things. I opened the four vote chests and got a magic item. While trying to put it on I accidently dropped it due to my being unfamiliar with the RLCraft mod (I clicked to open the baubles tab while holding the item). A player named Rohbort ran over and grabbed it. When I asked for it back (and explained that I dropped it by accident) he proceeded to ignore me. So when he came back to spawn I attacked him to try and get his attention, he killed me and took both my legendary keys that I hadn't had a chance to turn in yet.

When I asked in chat what to do I was told that he's been known to attack people at spawn fairly often (apparently another player named Quincy experienced this). I'm quite mad as when I first logged into the server another player attacked me at spawn and killed me and took two vote keys then.

His friend SkyeVal ended up returning the two keys while I was posting this after I said I was going to be posting this. So do with this as you will but this is unacceptable. Also I can't upload the three other pics I have because of the 1k limit.

2020-11-20_14.46.28.png

SkyeVal is insisting that this Quincy character picked up my necklace but he was AFK when I accidently dropped it near the fire at spawn and I saw RohBort uncrouch as I came out of my inventory management window to go pick it up.

I honestly don't care about the necklace or any of this, I just want to let admins know this kind of shenaniganery is going on I've been on the server for three days a few hours each day and this is just nuts and definitely not conducive to keeping new players. Maybe make keys non-droppable on death if people are paying cash for them.

Hi Obeliske, first of all, thank you for your donation. 

Second of all, we're familiar with the PvP flaw at spawn. Before the wipe had happened, keepinventory was enabled so if anyone did kill you at spawn, you would keep your items. Since the wipe happened, a lot of players including you have experienced severe problems because of the ''safe-haven'' called Spawn.

If you'd like me to refund you those keys that you received, please make a refund request that is listed under.

Archived