New Items for the Legendary and Mystic Crate

Kiyanox

I plan to change the Legendary and Mystic Crate a bit.
Items like Calcite Dust or Gypsium Dust become useless pretty quickly. As a result, these crates quickly become unattractive and no longer worthwhile. Now that we have some advanced players on our server, I ask you to come up with suggestions for these crates. These Items shouldn't be gamebreaking.
We will then discuss these in detail.

Possible changes so far:

Legendary Crate:
- Remove Calcite Dust
- Remove Gypsium Dust
- Add Stainless Steel Dust or Ingot ( Maybe i put them into the Material Rescue Kit )
- Add Magnets
- Add Backpacks
- Add Conduits + Filters
- Remove Rerolls

Mystic Crate:
- Add Ender Tank
- Add Titanium / Naquadah
- Remove Rerolls

Ight here's a small suggestion list for the legendary crate:

1) MV machine hull (2 or 1) (note: u get also 32 alu ingots from it, so 2 hulls is fair)

2) stainless steel ingots (16 ingots or 32 dust)

3) Kit: 2 MV pumps + 2 MV motors

4) Kit: MV combustion gen with 8 diesel cells 

I would like to see the removal of the rerolls in the chest, I'd rather get 4 vote crate keys then 1 legendary key from a legendary chest and etc. The noise on the crates and amount of time we wait to open them isn't awful when we only have to hear it once but hearing it getting excited then getting told to do it again is annoying.

Utility items are always great no matter what tier your on, like conduits, filters, adv.filters, big filters(EnderIO) etc.

Some commonly useful items like magnets, backpacks, copter pack even a ender chest/tank are great.

I do agree above, not a fun of the rerolls either. Also the mv shouldnt even be in a legendary crate since its still pretty early game xD

15 hours ago, ASOOD said:

Ight here's a small suggestion list for the legendary crate:

1) MV machine hull (2 or 1) (note: u get also 32 alu ingots from it, so 2 hulls is fair)

2) stainless steel ingots (16 ingots or 32 dust)

3) Kit: 2 MV pumps + 2 MV motors

4) Kit: MV combustion gen with 8 diesel cells 

Well, we can discuss about the Stainless Steel, but the other stuff gets useless pretty fast too.

12 hours ago, Obeliske said:

I would like to see the removal of the rerolls in the chest, I'd rather get 4 vote crate keys then 1 legendary key from a legendary chest and etc. The noise on the crates and amount of time we wait to open them isn't awful when we only have to hear it once but hearing it getting excited then getting told to do it again is annoying.

Ok, we can remove the Rerolls.

1 hour ago, Derp said:

Utility items are always great no matter what tier your on, like conduits, filters, adv.filters, big filters(EnderIO) etc.

Some commonly useful items like magnets, backpacks, copter pack even a ender chest/tank are great.

I do agree above, not a fun of the rerolls either. Also the mv shouldnt even be in a legendary crate since its still pretty early game xD

Sounds good. Thought about the Endertank already. Maybe i put the tank into the Mystic since its sort of a gamebreak. ( You can avoid pipes and can send fluids intra-dimensional)

• 1 month later...

yea, rerolls are annoying indeed. 

For mythic we could add Nigh vision googles, is not too OP and it give a good incentive for new players to buy mythic keys. Also remove the ore finder wand, we already get the want in legendary. Conduits, i love getting them since it really helped on early stages, same as super tanks, maybe mythic should have the HV version of a super tank too?