Poll about spawncamping in AC

Stop Spawncamping  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which option u would preffer to stop spawncamping?

• Build another arena, bigger, with more "minigames" in it with a sign to do tp. Redstone systems....
    • A sign with tp to the actually arena.
    • A sign with tp to the actually arena and make a redstone system that opens the doors inside the coliseum when two players are on 2 pressure plates.
    • Do nothing and wait.

We all know that spawncamping its a serious problem in AC. A lot of new players get annoyed with these because a lot of Assasins wants action and get some kills, because this is one of the objetives of AC: "Be a leyendary Assasin". Also u can be a leyendary Assasins without killing (we all know who they are). But actually, after years of the same content it might be a good idea take one original solution.

The first idea I have, its to have a new colliseum, but for duels and teamfights, letting the other colliseum for events.

Here we have 2 options: Have the coliseum communicated with the "relaxing zone" that is under construction, or have a tp sign.

The second idea, just a tp.

The third idea, a tp and try to decorate a little bit the actual coliseum and make a redstone system.

The fourth idea, wait for a plugin manager to do a pvp protection to new players. In my opinion, the new players cant understand a bit in just 2-3 hours how AC works, and also that time isnt enough to equip well.

But to finish, I would like to make one thing clear, the main idea of the AC update is centered on the city of Carnia and her expansion. In order not to saturate myself with monotony, I like to have 1 large project and 2 small one (like a relaxation area or finish some almost finished parkour), because if I don't, I'll get saturated with the same thing. Unlike many! A lot of people touching 3 projects at the same time they get saturate a bit. Each one is as he is, and knows how it works. I admit that I am a little bit ambitious person because you all know that one of my objectives that I want to contribute to the server is to bring new activity, but I also have my feet on the ground (even im cancer xD), and I know that everything needs its time.

Having said all this, what do you think?

Hi, and why no add a basic kit for new players and a random tp in the spawn ? 

Now there is a rule that prohibits killing a player multiple times (also new players)

PvP is allowed, however, you can only engage in PvP in the wilderness. PvP in claimed land is not allowed.

You are not allowed to engage in PvP whilst using donator permissions (fly, god, creative mode, ...) or creative influenced items.

Spawn camping in AssassinS is not allowed. Allow players to venture into the map before engaging in PvP.

Punishments:
- 1st offence = kick with warning
- 2nd offence = 1 hour jail
- 3rd offence = 1 day ban
- 4th+ offence = 2 day ban

Have a nice day!!

4th option seems right for me. To do a small pvp protection for new players who start with AC. I also have a suggestion, that they make it so if a player goes out of spawn and hits another player and goes back to spawn (spawn camping), they would unable to go back to spawn since they recently hit a player. For example to add a 5-10 seconds cooldown.

• MiniTermi77 pinned this topic
  • 10 months later...