Donor Command ./pp (Particles) (Network)

Hello, good afternoon!, I remember a long time on the network (pure survival, skyblock, hiipo ...) that there was the command ./pp,for donors, it would be good to use it again, it is currently in the hunger games but that mode It has been abandoned for a long time, you could put it back and if it seems good to put it for assasins craft, since it is the most popular mode of network, thank you very much for your attention, below I leave some photos

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/2J4L9hO

Thanks for your attention:D !!!

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's a good idea, but we need to be patient. The addition of those commands for the donor ranks have problems, and it's necessary a manager to modify the actual permissions the rank has. Also, managers did not pronounced about of adding or not the plugin. I will talk again about the idea, bc it's not a bad idea. 

• 8 months later...
  • Jimmel locked this topic