New FTB Direwolf20 1.16.5 modded server is now OPEN!

• Founder

logo.jpg

Our first 1.16.5 modded server is now ready, the platform we use is based on spigot and not sponge as we don't know when sponge will update to forge 1.16. So this platform is a bit experimental but we will fix issues as they appear.

Note that this version is not yet compatible with the hub proxy so you need to join the server directly on: dw16.craftersland.net

You will find this modpack on FTB App and CraftersLand Launcher for download. The server is running version 1.9.0.

Server features:

• GriefPrevention for base protection
  • Economy with Server Shops and Players Market
  • Crates and Vote party for rewards
  • Clans
  • Live maps

Banned Items: HERE!

Live Map: HERE!

Daily Reward: HERE!

Donate to support us: HERE!

Try our launcher for FPS improvements: HERE!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Modded Madness!

dw16.craftersland.net

• Founder
11 hours ago, Pumpkin said:

My friend and I haven't been able to log in. It keeps giving us "invalid session" over and over. We have cracked accounts too, I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem 

If your accounts are not premium you will not be able to join the Direwolf20 1.16 server yet, we can't enable our hybrid login system there as forge 1.16 and bungee proxy is not compatible yet. We will enable this feature as soon as we can get them working

• brunyman unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I've been playing on this server for a month. Until the recent sudden has occurred to all the players, the server restart frequently happens in which shortens from 2 hours to 10 minutes. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE

Now, it is every 5 minutes for server restarting!

In addition to apprise you, there was a player who possibly caused a glitch in the server restarting, and he made a mess of pipes that transport the items or something.