[Review] Awesome Server Staff

NTaterY

Although my friends and I decided to stop playing on the server after the recent server wipe, I just wanted to add some praise for the server staff here. While we were playing on the server, they were always available for players that needed help and even put on fun events for people to enjoy. OTwitch's technical knowledge is very useful in helping players solve their problems like when helping to fix my base through a quick claim rollback. Nikkinz is an amazing communicator, always there to relay helpful information and updates to players in the community. While my group of friends does not currently plan on playing on the server again for a little while, I know that if we do return, it will be an amazing experience because of the kind and helpful staff on this server.

We will miss you Tater. The server being reset when it happened was just bad timing really. If you ever decide to join our servers again we will welcome you with open IP addresses xD. OTwitch is also an admin on Continuum, I however am not but I don't have to have the tag to be a helper :). We have a small group of friends that we actually met here at Craftersland and some RL firends that play Continuum so if you guys ever wanna join there let us know. Maybe we can all start together. :) If you have any Minecraft related questions feel free to contact us and we'll help ya out whether you are or aren't playing on our servers.  Until next time we see you. :)