Premium Rank

ise mi pago en oxxo de cuenta premium y no e resivido mi rango lo acabo de pagar en oxxo Hl

I pay a premium rank in a OXXO and I didn't get the rank at this time. (I guess he did a Phone SMS payment)

-N3co_: I did the translation because it's a buycraft problem

Hi, please try to use the google translator to make clear the chat with the managers. Also, if you see you can't do it dm and I will help you in the translation. (The only staff that can help you in the case are the managers and brunyman)

Hola, por favor trata de usar el traductor de google para explicarte de una mejor forma y así hacerte entender con los managers. También, si ves que no eres capaz envíame un mensaje al privado y te ayudaré con la traducción. (Por cierto, los únicos que pueden revisar tú caso son los managers o brunyman.) 

@brunyman @eytixis @Ness27

• N3co_ changed the title to Premium Rank
7 hours ago, Ness27 said:

Hello

Unfortunately I am unable to find any transactions with the provided username or information.
Do you have any additional information? Email confirmation or transaction ID?

The email I register for the transaction is:  chirriosclan@hotmail.com

I do not know if paying it in a convenience store can explain it, and I saw on the website that it will take 2 to 3 days for my payment to be credited. Can't you just see the status of my transaction?

(Translated by MiniTermi77)

Edited by MiniTermi77
It was written in Spanish

2 hours ago, N3co_ said:

Hi, please try to use the google translator to make clear the chat with the managers. Also, if you see you can't do it dm and I will help you in the translation. (The only staff that can help you in the case are the managers and brunyman)

Hola, por favor trata de usar el traductor de google para explicarte de una mejor forma y así hacerte entender con los managers. También, si ves que no eres capaz envíame un mensaje al privado y te ayudaré con la traducción. (Por cierto, los únicos que pueden revisar tú caso son los managers o brunyman.) 

@brunyman @eytixis @Ness27

Gracias bro :')

6 hours ago, isinipxr said:

The email I register for the transaction is:  chirriosclan@hotmail.com

I do not know if paying it in a convenience store can explain it, and I saw on the website that it will take 2 to 3 days for my payment to be credited. Can't you just see the status of my transaction?

(Translated by MiniTermi77)

Could u send the link of the website where u bought it?

relise la compra de membresia de pure survival premium que cuesta 6.99 Euros por eso digo que lo configure para pagarlo en oxxo y me dice que tardara 1 o 2 dias en acreditarse el pago pero pero ustedes pueden ver la transaccion el estatus?

I bought the Premiun Rank in Pure survival that costs 6.99€, that's why that i configurate it to pay with oxxo, and it tells me that it will take 1 or 2 days long to do the payment. But u could see the status of the transaction?

(Translated by MiniTermi77. "Por favor usa el traductor isinipxr, no quiero decirtelo mas veces")

Edited by MiniTermi77
It was written in Spanish

Hello, one of the reasonsyou haven't yet received the rank may be that you requested it on a Friday evening. It's very likely that the payment will be credited on Monday. If this is not the case, you can contact us again so that the managers can look into the case. For the moment, please be patient until Monday. I Say this from experience.

Thank You 😄