SF4 Twilight Data Model Leveling

first of all, you can craft the twilight mob seeds!
here are the recipes for it:
to see the full graphics, click the pictures

yeti seed: (snow, pumpkin seed, wool)
spacer.png

minotaur seed: (brown mushroom, pumpkin seed, red mushroom)
2022-08-09_21.36.38lyijk.png

death tome seed: (book, pumpkin seed, book)
2022-08-09_21.37.515ri9d.png

helmet crab seed: (iron helmet, pumpkin seed, raw fish)
2022-08-09_21.39.19fxigk.png

to craft the seeds, the ingredients must be in a 3x3 crafting grid, i recommend the ME crafting terminal, it worked the best for me, then you'll see a blank square as output, but it isn't blank, shift + rightclick to get the seed, plant it on a grass block and bonemeal it.

the twilight data models are also craftable, here are the recipes and what mob is needed to level them, mobs in the brackets:

blank data model + firefly = twilight forest data model (death tome)
blank data model + water lily = twilight swamp data model (minotaur)
blank data model + darkwood = twilight darkwood data model (helmet crab)
blank data model + arctic fur = twilight glacier data model (yeti)

fireflies rarely spawn on canopy trees, sapling can be bought at spawn downstairs
water lilies can be obtained from fishing
darkwood can be obtained from a darkwood tree, sapling can be bought at spawn downstairs
arctic fur can be obtained from killing yetis and can be bought at spawn downstairs

to level the data models, they must be in a deep learner in the off-hand and the mobs for those models comes from the mob seeds that are craftable, recipes are above ↑.. just kill the mobs and the data models should slowly level up, to boost it, use the glitch sword from deep mob learning, it has a quick learner bonus.