Top Voters | March 2023

3XJ

• Manager
Notice: You must be active during the checking period to gain the Top Voter rank. If you are not an active player, then the next player will get the rank.

Congratulations to all the Top Voters!!

Congratulations to cabalmaster for being a Top Voter for the 28th consecutive time!

Congratulations to MrBombastik for being a Top Voter for the 20th consecutive time!

Congratulations to LordWarlock for being a Top Voter for the 8th consecutive time on Infinity Evolved, 6th consecutive time on DDSS and 3rd consecutive time on GTNH!

Congratulations to ArmunsseN for being a Top Voter for the 6th consecutive time!

Congratulations to llaya for being a Top Voter for the 4th consecutive time!

Congratulations to EnchantedKing for being a Top Voter for the 3rd consecutive time!

The March Top Voters are:

All The Mods 6: Fazlin
Continuum: Phantomdrake
Dungeons Dragons and Space Shuttles:  LordWarlock
Direwolf20 1.7: Ysadria
Direwolf20 1.12: LordWarlock
Direwolf20 1.18: voin_947
GregTech New Horizons: LordWarlock
Infinity Evolved: LordWarlock
NomifactoryJebacBydgoszcz
Oceanblock: mmarcusj
Project Ozone 3: MrBombastik
Revelation:  llaya
RLCraft: IliacBay
Sky Adventures: windgaard
Skyfactory 2.5: 
Papikus_
Skyfactory 4: EnchantedKing
Stoneblock 2: xFlexP

Tekkit: cabalmaster
Tekkit 2: 
fantomqc
Ultimate Reloaded: ArmunsseN

On behalf of all the staff, a big thank you to everyone who voted for our servers!!

Enjoy your new rank in-game! Best of luck to everyone on becoming next month's Top Voter!

Ranks will be given after this post. If there are any problems please reply with a mention or message me directly on Discord.

https://forum.craftersland.net/topic/28074-monthly-top-voter-rank-rise-above-them-all/

If there are any problems, please contact a manager on Discord

Hi. My name is GuilleVX and I play on the Vanilla server. I have seen that the awards for the top voter of the month have been given, but there is a problem.... I was the one that had the most votes (as it can be seen on the vote sites) and I was also active during the this month. Maybe it can be solved.

4 hours ago, GuilleVX said:

Hi. My name is GuilleVX and I play on the Vanilla server. I have seen that the awards for the top voter of the month have been given, but there is a problem.... I was the one that had the most votes (as it can be seen on the vote sites) and I was also active during the this month. Maybe it can be solved.

I just checked, and it seems that, when comparing the list to last month, they left out 4 servers, among which Network. They might have just forgotten if you voted.

Others left out are; Interactions, MCeternal and SkyFactory3. But for these i'm not sure if forgotten, or if just nobody voted.

• Manager
11 hours ago, GuilleVX said:

You have to login within 7d of the Top Voter check. I checked across the network servers and I could not find a server which you logged into less than 7 days ago. If you still believe that is incorrect please reply back. 

7 hours ago, llaya [LayaElisabeth] said:

I just checked, and it seems that, when comparing the list to last month, they left out 4 servers, among which Network. They might have just forgotten if you voted.

Others left out are; Interactions, MCeternal and SkyFactory3. But for these i'm not sure if forgotten, or if just nobody voted.

These servers did not have valid top voters so the rank was not awarded on these servers.

4 hours ago, johmanni said:

Could I get vote count on GregTech New Horizons with LordWarlock vote count?

You both tied. As LordWarlock already has a Top Voter streak, the rank was given to them.

1 hour ago, 3XJ said:

Debe iniciar sesión dentro de los 7 días posteriores a la verificación de Top Voter . Revisé los servidores de la red y no pude encontrar un servidor en el que haya iniciado sesión hace menos de 7 días. Si aún cree que es incorrecto, por favor responda. 

Hello, I think there was an error, I did start a session in the last 7 days. The modalities that I play the most are Skyblock and Puresurvival, in addition to the fact that this week I obtained the x4 reward in the key of votes. I am an active user, I had a streak of 2 months being Top Voter, I hope you have consideration for my activity.

please also check the DDSS server once!
There are 7!!! Pages to vote!
LordWarlock Votes on 4 of 7Pages and becomes TopVoter? 
That can not be! 
I've tried to clear this with you before.... but this is now the 3 month in a row where that doesn't seem to matter.... 

I voted on all 7 pages every day last month.