Counter-Strike 1.6 Server ?

ElementSkate

56 members have voted

1. 1. Shall we have a Counter-Strike 1.6 Server ?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I dont know/I dont care.
  2. 2. Shall we have a Counter-Strike:Global Offensive Server ?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I dont know/I dont care.

Do you mean the counter strike 1.6 server that is actually counter strike 1.6 or do you mean the counter strike 1.6 from counter strike 1.6 minecraft gamemode.

Counter strike 1.6 Yay!

I am so mind F****d,

How bout a minecraft version of counter strike. That seems interesting no?

All we need to do is arm people with things that look like weapons, or better yet why not a hero's server?

I am so mind F****d,

How bout a minecraft version of counter strike. That seems interesting no?

All we need to do is arm people with things that look like weapons, or better yet why not a hero's server?

We actually had a cs 1.6 gamemode for minecraft on CL many galaxies ago.

CS 1.6 sounds cool, but maby a server network, with several servers like normal games, jail, bhop, surf, h&s etc...

Im from israel, we got some pretty high quality cs 1.6 servers, I checked alot of cracked servers from other countries and they are kinda shitty in compare :P, I'll be happy to monitor the servers and suggest plugins :)

aaaaaand... cracked ofc!

idk about CS:GO, never played it

-_-.. really ? I mean cs 1.6 its 15 YEARS OLD and soo bad graphics.. why not cs:go?! Im with mcmod!!

Ur playing FREAKING MINECRAFT and you say that cs 1.6 has bad graphics?  -_-

graphics isn't important, the important thing is that the game is fun  :P

CS 1.6 sounds cool, but maby a server network, with several servers like normal games, jail, bhop, surf, h&s etc...

Im from israel, we got some pretty high quality cs 1.6 servers, I checked alot of cracked servers from other countries and they are kinda shitty in compare :P, I'll be happy to monitor the servers and suggest plugins :)

aaaaaand... cracked ofc!

idk about CS:GO, never played it

Ur playing FREAKING MINECRAFT and you say that cs 1.6 has bad graphics? -_-

graphics isn't important, the important thing is that the game is fun :P

Minecraft its ment to be like that, but u can use shader. CS 1.6 isnt ment to have bad graphics, in that time the graphics was good but now too crappy. And I play minecraft only cuz its a sandbox.. you dont see much nice sandbox-games...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived