[Unban]Quartzwitch

Direwolf20

[1] In-Game Username:

QuartzWitch
[2] Details of Situation:

I killed some players in the server with my sword that I made legit.  (Swords cannot claim bypass)  Then the players said they are gonna get me banned if I don't give their stuff back.  I am just a regular player, with no creative items.

[3] Ban Category:

PVP with god items, claim bypassing

[4] Ban Duration:

1 day, 23 hours, 49 minutes, 26 seconds

[5] Staff Member

FatelMiner / Coasterrider

[6] ScreenShots:

124hlhy.png

[7] Your Reason:

People said I was tp killing by using /tp, but I wasn't.  I don't have special permissions.  Also, I can't make, and don't have god items.  Just pvping within the rules based on what other staff has told me.  They said "pvp is allowed in unclaimed areas," "if people don't claim their stuff, they deserve to lose all their stuff."  Sometimes players get mad when they lose their items.  But that doesn't mean if they get mad you should let them make the rules.

Just look at my inventory in the picture.  Is it god items to have enchanted golden apple, powersuit, and enchanted sword?  I don't have /god command.  I have fought players that had these items before, and I copied them when I would lose.

Lots of players think being invisible and flying in modded minecraft is hacking, but it is just part of the game.  I sell ion thrusters and other elements to augment a PA to have these capabilities.  I was just referring to the rumor that I have tp powers to Fan, who said he never played Tekkit.  Also he didn't have a base.  As you might guess, I am very surprised to see him on Tekkit, and then referring to my "teleporting."  Anyone with admin powers seriously interested in my ability to fly fast would be able to use their own (real) tp power to see that I am not warping, and use socialspy to see that I have entered no commands.

Lots of players think being invisible and flying in modded minecraft is hacking, but it is just part of the game.  I sell ion thrusters and other elements to augment a PA to have these capabilities.  I was just referring to the rumor that I have tp powers to Fan, who said he never played Tekkit.  Also he didn't have a base.  As you might guess, I am very surprised to see him on Tekkit, and then referring to my "teleporting."  Anyone with admin powers seriously interested in my ability to fly fast would be able to use their own (real) tp power to see that I am not warping, and use socialspy to see that I have entered no commands.

dat self liking doe

Did you know I interact with players from Tekkit outside Tekkit? Just sayin' :)

PvP while being invisible falls under PvP with OP items, did you know that?

I prefer sacrificing a few toxic players rather than a large fraction of new players.

Just because I PvP (following the established rules both verbally and written) doesn't mean I'm toxic or harmful to the community. As the other Tekkit gms said, players that cannot read the signs / learn to claim properly are not needed on the server. On top of that, I don't see any big effect overall on the server population. If people hated dying once, they would have an alternative to play on the non PvP mod packs ftb and wa.

If you want to PvP, go to a server with Witchery. You will like it.

PvP Tech server = people wrenching each other like cheap IC2 machines.

Waiting for Tekkit Staff to reply as they have the final word.

Archived