Get World Edit again?

Sasuke0711

I would like to get the World Edit plugin to fix the problems of grifeed like yesterday that I talk to @brunyman 

If you have all the commands of the World Edit, I think I'm worth it, I've been playing this server for 5 years. Any problems with the label were posting so I transferred the rank of victoraf33 to sasuke0711, I'd like to get the option to use its commands, Yesterday's problem @brunyman

I would like to get the command in the sasuke0711 account

Post of refence that the World Edit should give me: 

descarga (12).png

I think they're pulling the plug on giving WE access to donors entirely, and I couldn't agree more. Whatever you need, you can contact bruny about it and he'll get right on it. No need for non-staff members to have such access, regardless of how long you've been around.

31 minutes ago, KillerWhite_MC said:

I think you should not have these commands because of your long history of punishments breaking the rules, Mmm i mean you are not the best player to recive this commands 

Punishment history: http://www.craftersland.net/networkbans/history.php?uuid=b16aef8b-e98a-33d4-999f-a75d64513631&from=bans

Totally agree with @KillerWhite_MC

You know that this account is not 100% mine? I have been playing 5 years in this server with different accounts and about 1 year I obtained this account from a friend, who retired from the minecraft and left this account. I believe that with 5 years playing on this server I deserve the commands, I also have total experience in the plugin Edit World @ZengZ

Well whatever, im not the responsable to give WE commands. But if i were, i wouldnt give WE commands to an account with that history. And btw it dosnt matter the time  you have spend playing here.

For that reason, you are saying that the WE commands are only given to players who have spent a defined time in the server?

11 hours ago, P3ZSUK3 said:

You know that this account is not 100% mine? I have been playing 5 years in this server with different accounts and about 1 year I obtained this account from a friend, who retired from the minecraft and left this account. I believe that with 5 years playing on this server I deserve the commands, I also have total experience in the plugin Edit World @ZengZ

Well, then look into the account's history before you buy it or whatever. Doesn't matter who's been on the account over the years. By having access to it, you're responsible for its history. You can't prove any of that anyway. Like I said, no need for you to have such access. I'm not calling the shots here, though. Just talking some sense.

Archived