[Help] Install Direwolf20

Cuadroto

There is!

Do you want to play on the 1.10 or the 1.7? If you want to play on the 1.10 I'd recommend downloading twitch here and going to mods, you can add the pack there. This is because some people (like me) can't launch the 1.10 with FTB legacy launcher.

If you have any problems feel free to ask, if not I'll see you on the server ;)

4 minutes ago, ontario_99 said:

There is!

Do you want to play on the 1.10 or the 1.7? If you want to play on the 1.10 I'd recommend downloading twitch here and going to mods, you can add the pack there. This is because some people (like me) can't launch the 1.10 with FTB legacy launcher.

If you have any problems feel free to ask, if not I'll see you on the server ;)

Hm... Where play the people/staff normally?

Both servers have staff and people playing them but, the 1.10 just got released so that has more players at the moment. 

They are very different packs imo, so it just depends on what you like. If you are new(ish) to modpacks I'd go for the 1.7 as I feel that's easier to progress in. But this is my opinion and others might find the 1.10 easier.

Both packs are fun and both have a very nice community playing them, so it doesn't really matter what you chose!

Archived