[Server] [Cs:go] A Cs:go Server

Conspiracy

CS:GO Server  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see an CS:GO server on Crafter's Land Community?

• Yes, I would like to see it.
    • No, I wouldn't like to see it.

Hello guys, from a time I'm thinking about a lot of us are playing CS:GO, and because we are a community, why we should play on random players with random kids?

I forward this idea, by making this topic right here, all you need to do it's to vote and optionally to leave a post with your opinion.

To make a CS:GO with practically basics plugins it's easy, so if is not anyone who will take that work, I can handle things, and as a notice, if there will be not money for paying host, I offer me to sustain the server, but only if is needed..

I love CS:GO and I play it a lot(I must have played over 600 hours last in 2015)! I've even played with some Network staff members. I'd love to see a Craftersland CS:GO Community server, perfect for warming up! :)

The way u trolled me with the knife xD

Umm, you know this is a minecraft community right? As much as CS GO is a great game, (tis actual competitive fun) I think they should stick to minecraft. They have to work out stability, modpack selection, and disrespect to players and a new game would be bad.

that's indeed your opinion, but when you try to say something, don't try to say that I'm stupid, or I don't know things.

Be sure I know probably better than you what's that community, and as in past a lot of people voted for adding a SAMP server, I mak that topic with a POOL for the same reason.

thank you for posting here, and next time take 2 minutes from your time to read all what I written in topic, if is necesarry I can do it  by myself, with the script and money for host.

only if I see players will want this too.

that's indeed your opinion, but when you try to say something, don't try to say that I'm stupid, or I don't know things.

Be sure I know probably better than you what's that community, and as in past a lot of people voted for adding a SAMP server, I mak that topic with a POOL for the same reason.

thank you for posting here, and next time take 2 minutes from your time to read all what I written in topic, if is necesarry I can do it  by myself, with the script and money for host.

only if I see players will want this too.

XD lol I was not trying to be rude to you or any player illegitimate. The same does not go for how craftersland handles certain things. BUT heres the thing. I beleive the community has enough trouble as is with existing servers. Not only that but rmtworks almost perfect pack, WORLD AUTOMATION is going to be added and you can BET thats going to be a pain to add (it just is how it is, new server tons of new things to deal with). Maybe once the community is staff player communication is better we can expand to more games but as for now, i just dont see it as a feasable option, just my two cents tho 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We grew as a minecraft community, if we are going to open a CS:GO server we'll have to get a youtuber to post clips on our server to populate it.
I'm not sure if this is a good idea but if bruny has enought money to promote that GS:GO server then, why not?

Archived