New Dedicated Server And Some Maintenance.

brunyman

• Founder

Hello, 

Yesterday we got the new dedicated server and today we finished setting it up and we expanded the network to 1500 slots, added a new proxy server a new lobby and a new CTW game server. We now have room to start working on the new modded server on World Automation modpack.

But before we need to do some maintenance, we got some issues on the dedicated server where the FTB server is located, so in order to get the issue fixed we need to reinstall the operating system. Right now it's running on Centos 7 but looks like it's buggy on java applications and after the big crash we had yesterday night we decided that we will re-install Centos 6 as it's more stable and runs better. The OS re-installation will take place tomorrow on 9 February, check the countdown for exact time. This will fix some performance issues and crashes. Expected downtime is 1 to 2 hours. 

The affected servers will be: 

FTB Direwolf20 and the following Network servers: CTW, SurvivalGames, PureSurvival, Creative, Space Factions.

As soon as this issue is fixed we will be able to start working on the new World Automation modded server.

• Founder

Happy to hear another update from you, brunyman! :)

Please feel free to contact me if you need anything from me (or the World Automation team) as far as setting up the new server. We'd be happy to help you out!

Yes, i'l join you on skype as soon as i get this done about setting up the server

¡agradable! gracias bruny señor de los servidores fresco no puedo esperar para jugar en el mundo de los servidores de automatización que incluye un mapa en vivo y en pvp salvaje

nice! Thanks bruny Lord of the servers cool I can not wait to play in the world of automation servers that includes a live map and wild pvp

¡agradable! gracias bruny señor de los servidores fresco no puedo esperar para jugar en el mundo de los servidores de automatización que incluye un mapa en vivo y en pvp salvaje

nice! Thanks bruny Lord of the servers cool I can not wait to play in the world of automation servers that includes a live map and wild pvp

I think the pvp you are asking for(the one where you hunt down helpless people while invisible) is stupid since its not pvp at all.Its more like a PvE.

Livemap might be on server but players probably wont be showed on it.And ofc you will ask something like "Why use it then?".Because its easy to keep track of where your going and locations.

Since I like to kill people too,I will ask Rmt to see about PvP system that is on FTB.You can kill but no drops.

I think the pvp you are asking for(the one where you hunt down helpless people while invisible) is stupid since its not pvp at all.Its more like a PvE.

Livemap might be on server but players probably wont be showed on it.And ofc you will ask something like "Why use it then?".Because its easy to keep track of where your going and locations.

Since I like to kill people too,I will ask Rmt to see about PvP system that is on FTB.You can kill but no drops.

The only reason I pvp is to get profit, mining and things isn't my style so there need to be drops or at least make it so you have a pvp timer and once you kill someone or disable it you get shown on livemap and your loot drops either way I'm still excited cuz I'm getting bored of all of the current modpack servers

P.S: with the other armor in the pack power armor would be "impractical" so no worries about invis pvp

Actually what ive been quacking. This server is OBVIOUSLY not meant to be as harsh as tekkit. Tekkit is special because lack of blatantly op mods makes it so the only way you can die is bye cqb or bow and arrow (no balkons, no p armor modules that do damage at range) This modpack is not as crazy as ftb but still its more of a peaceful server. Lolzq thsi is a great idea. I like the livemap player option tho. It makes for fun :D

Archived