Cs:go

My friend, my friend my friend. My review on csgo.

I wanted to make a spoiler but Idk how.

his is a game where I liked more than call of duty, But I'll still love Call od duty.

10/10.

-Best Game.

-Rage Simulator 2016

-Learn how to spend Hundreds of dollars that exists on a virtual knife and never exists outside the monitor.

-Russian AFK'S .

-SUKA BLYAT!

-Learn Russian.

-Changing ur mouse every 2 days.

-Keyboard breaker Simulator 2016.

-Flip knives, Karambits etc, cost more than a PS4.

-Join a game.

-Lose the game.

-Rage.

-Lose ur mind.

-Tell urself go out nd relax.

-Relaxes.

-Joins another game.

-Finally start winning.

-Other team gets a comeback becuase ur team can't keep the lead.

-Rage again

-Get a feeling to uninstall the game.

-Stops playing.

-Promise urself u wont rage.

-Joins a game.

Repeat again.

10/10 Best game again.

Pls forgive me for any english mistakes. I was in a hurry typing it.

Best game ever =)

edit : most of it was copied. Credits to the rightful owner.

Counter Strike Global Offensive is a amazing and fun competitive game which you face people around the world. You also have a chance of getting rewards from matches, like cases which they give you weapon skins, and depending on how rare the skin is, the more money you can sell that skin for on the market, and when I'm talking about money, it's real life money which of course you can spend it on other steam games or buy more cases. But when you are rewarded a case, you must buy the key for that specific case to open it, which you can buy them in game for around $2.50 USD or you can buy them from the market for less maybe.

P.S - Don't listen to the haters, cause they will always hate just like salty people will always be salty

My friend, my friend my friend. My review on csgo.

I wanted to make a spoiler but Idk how.

his is a game where I liked more than call of duty, But I'll still love Call od duty. 

10/10.

-Best Game.

-Rage Simulator 2016

-Learn how to spend Hundreds of dollars that exists on a virtual knife and never exists outside the monitor.

-Russian AFK'S .

-SUKA BLYAT!

-Learn Russian.

-Changing ur mouse every 2 days.

-Keyboard breaker Simulator 2016.

-Flip knives, Karambits etc, cost more than a PS4.

-Join a game.

-Lose the game.

-Rage.

-Lose ur mind.

-Tell urself go out nd relax.

-Relaxes.

-Joins another game.

-Finally start winning.

-Other team gets a comeback becuase ur team can't keep the lead.

-Rage again

-Get a feeling to uninstall the game.

-Stops playing.

-Promise urself u wont rage.

-Joins a game.

Repeat again.

10/10 Best game again.

Pls forgive me for any english mistakes. I was in a hurry typing it.

Best game ever =)

lol bro i've seen this review before you've copied most of it...

CS:GO is definitely an awesome game if you remove some of it's bad aspects(such as hackers, many people who insult you etc.)

But juding by the gameplay, it's an awesome and actually strategical game rather than just be a run and shoot game.

I have played it for around 180 hours, which means that I am still a newbie, but I can assure you so far that it's worth it, especially with only 10 euros. Also you can wait for a sale where it goes down to only 4-5 euros.

From my POV, CS:GO is worth because: in a few years of playing this game, you can become a russian native speaker, learn how to control your nerves and maybe become an expert at trolling people.

Anyway, to get prepared for this game you'll need: an empty house, a couple of keyboards and mouses around, a bullet proof case and you'll also need a strong desk. :P

No it wasn't a troll review, I said the truth, but...

CS:GO is the game in which you gotta learn to cooperate (and you'll learn...eventually). You need to be cool and ignore the trollers and russians (especially russians). You'll also encounter hackers, lots of them, because CS:GO is just 11 bucks and people can afford buying it multiple times. If you get in the upper ranks, then (eventually) you'll get rid of any form of russians, trollers and hackers, but you have to play really good.

The only thing I can suggest is to go ahead and buy it. Trust me, it's an experience you'll never forget :D

Only wasted ~600 hrs of my life in it and if I don't play for a week I play like the worst player ever. Playing better than average - good requires a lot of CONSISTENT practice! Apart from that it's a realy cool game. Totally worth the 7$ I paid for it on G2A a couple of years ago. (also there's the betting which is awesome)

Archived