Crashing Server Bug - Brunyman

undead2146

I was doing my ussual thing which is going to the deep dark and mine for some dracium and redstone because my supplies were running dry. And I recently had crafted a draconium pickaxe "pickaxe of the Wyvern". And with this pickaxe you have an option to mine blocks in a 3X3 area

When I was mining out blocks with veinminer I noticed the 3X3 mining  option and tried turning it on, but when I used the 3x3 WITH veinminer the server just crashed. I've then logged back in because I wasn't sure if I caused the crash. So just to be sure I tried it again to confirm that it was me, as expected the server crashed again. 

This bug has a reproductive rate of 10/10: Happens every single time.

Well after doing some expirements and testing, I'm not sure what it is doing. Sometimes the server crashes, sometimes my pc runs out of available RAM, and sometimes it just does the veinmining after a certain amount of time.

This problem also pops up if you go into an rftools dimension and put a "staff of power"on 7x7 mode and start veinmining blocks such as Block of Diamond/Block of Iron/Block of Redstone

ive tested this.

Then stop using veinmine with a tool that does more than 1x1... that's just idiotic... the veinmine was coded to handle 1x1 tools, not 3x3, 7x7. why would you use vein if you have a tool that does 7x7 in the first place?

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived