Crashing Every Once In A While

Every once in a while while playing SF2 my launcher freezes and crashes (it shows a blue/brown screen before closing itself). Not that those crashes really affect me because they happen like not more often than once in 3 hours but I would like to know where the issue is. It usually happens when i am flying around my island.

As i am on internet Explorer i can't paste the crash report here.

Crash report: http://pastebin.com/zV9W9A7A

• Manager

Every once in a while while playing SF2 my launcher freezes and crashes (it shows a blue/brown screen before closing itself). Not that those crashes really affect me because they happen like not more often than once in 3 hours but I would like to know where the issue is. It usually happens when i am flying around my island.

As i am on internet Explorer i can't paste the crash report here.

Crash report: http://pastebin.com/zV9W9A7A

I had the same problem with teleporting. I guess i will still have it when i will be able to join. But i mostly have it with teleport.

Internet explorer can run vbs scripts. If you are worried about security, IE is the wrong choice friend.

Remember ILOVEYOU ?

For all the living things which don't know, it was a virus based on a VBScript.

Block location: World: (-3583,176,-401), Chunk: (at 1,11,15 in -224,-26; contains blocks -3584,0,-416 to -3569,255,-401), Region: (-7,-1; contains chunks -224,-32 to -193,-1, blocks -3584,0,-512 to -3073,255,-1)

That means:

X = -3583

Y = 176

Z = -401

• Yusixs locked this topic

Archived