Ban Request

elddrake

hi me and a lot of other people are getting really enoyed with constant dragon killing on the server because of people having dragon spawner worlds, they just destroys the sound and the fun of the server, and these people turn them on wean the server is like full not wean its close to empty so ask that brunyman bans these spawners from the server 

It would be very bad if this item gets banned elddrake it won't fix the message and the sound

we can still go to end and kill dragons there, but the end area where you can spawn the dragon is a bit small for 50 people so starter players have no real chance to spawn  dragons because there would be a lot of full draconium people that are forced do spawn their dragon in end and these People would kill the starters and the dragons because everyone needs hearts. Banning this would be unfair to new players

Deal with it elddrake its a part of the game

PS: if the sound annoys you you can remove the sound in your  resource-pack or simply disable hostile sounds

It would be very bad if this item gets banned elddrake it won't fix the message and the sound

we can still go to end and kill dragons there, but the end area where you can spawn the dragon is a bit small for 50 people so starter players have no real chance to spawn  dragons because there would be a lot of full draconium people that are forced do spawn their dragon in end and these People would kill the starters and the dragons because everyone needs hearts. Banning this would be unfair to new players

Deal with it elddrake its a part of the game

PS: if the sound annoys you you can remove the sound in your  resource-pack or simply disable hostile sounds

This is not unfair for anyone who don't have the dragon spawner, because:

- The one who have dragon spawner can make the Dragon farm and get unlimited dragon heart, and with these heart they make unlimitted awaken draconium and sell it with very expensive prize or they can sell it directly with the price 1000$ for 1 heart. The prize that equal to 1 Chaos shard but we only need 5 chaos shards.

- The one who don't have the dragon spawner have to wait day by day to get enough mob soul for respawn Ender Dragon or have to fly thousands of blocks to take part in a historical battle with chaos dragons, suddenly low fps, lag, disconnected or game crashed everytime return to charge flux capacitors and other things such as server suddenly restart and be zapped by the Chaos Dragon even the armor and flux capacitors still have energy. The first time I cannot kill the dragon, the second time and third time cost more than 6h with the help of GS_Chaoss at the end. I can only kill the dragon myself at the fourth time and it cost 30 minutes for 3 chaos shards and 2 dragon heart.

- The one who have dragon spawner spam anoying sound every 1 seconds like elddrake said

The dragon entity come from Minecraft and Draconic Evolution.

In fact every time you kill à dragon ( no matter from what mod )

It make sound and à message in chat. Best thing to do, i think is to provide à ressource pack with no dragon sound.

I'm pretty sure there is indeed a config for it, since withers and ender dragons have their death sounds removed on ftb last I checked.

Or at least they used to, otherwise people would be freaking out constantly because of wither farms killing huge amounts of withers for stars.

• 3 weeks later...

If you disable Syringe or Dragon Dimlet it will cause huge disturbance.

If you think global sound is bad then you are wrong.

Just imagine tons of people all trying to do Resurrection ritual at same time, when someone spawns the dragon other one steals the heart. There will too much fighting even some people will use it to camp weaker players in End.

Sure there are chaos guardians but they are 10000 blocks far from each other and many people will just die instantly.

I suggest turning of hostile mob sounds. Seriously MobGriefing is off so even if Creeper creeps from behind there is no problem. 

• 1 month later...

Archived