Command Request @brunyman @powerwarp

Adriiibr

Hi, it has been a while since my last command request.

So I want to ask for World edit command in Pure Survival, I think you know that I won't abuse of the command, I'm just asking for it because I like building and if I need to build a big structure, or something bigger, it takes to much time.

A greeting!

Which world edit command?

Personally I feel it's risky, but that's just me. Also, doesn't the term Pure Survival imply, well, purely survival, with no add-ons? Kind if defeats the purpose, if you ask me.

Well, what command do you think that would be risky?

I can understand that's pure survival, and if we want to build something we have the /gm 1 too, so, I personaly think that we can build faster with World Edit.

That's my opinion and I fully respect yours.

The problem is... World Edit can bypass any protection.

If something will happend, who will be blamed? You or person who gave you this command?

Also, if you got GM1, try to use Schematica aswell, you can build large structures "semi-automaticaly".

Just try it out...

P.S. In Schematica, check configs, you can select "Instabuild" option. In GM1 mode it will automatically choose materials for build, and place them.

Archived