"Failed to Login : Invalid session (Try restarting your game)"

Lancelot

InGameName: GreenBox

Since two days ago when I try to login i get error:

"Failed to Login : Invalid session (Try restarting your game)"

I did restart game, i even reinstalled minecraft. Error do not go away :(

I can log in with my other account (Lancelot).

If that is of any help: I am running cracked FTB Launcher on Linux OS.

• Founder

Hi, if you get invalid login and join with a new account you must first join and you will get Invalid Login disconnect, then join again as fast as you can and the server will let you join as cracked, the second join must take place within 20 seconds from the first.

2 hours ago, KayoZz_G said:

Then if it is SkyFactory you need the Technic Launcher

No, you do not need that launcher, besides that isn't even the problem, the player can not log in with his main account, please stay out of this and  let Brunyman and the Sky Factory staff handle this, thank you!

This is on skyfactory server. I have played a lot with GreenBox account - actually i used that account almost exclusively in past few month. If you check server stats you will find GreenBox on top of list by playing time. Lancelot is not far behind (4th in the list) - but i played Lancelot before i created GreenBox account.

I played GreenBox last some six days ago. /seen GreenBox command tells me 5 days 22 hour, that is when error first time happened. When error happened I was building (actually removing) house, then server restart after restart I could not login anymore.

While this issue get resolved, could you please take items from GreenBox personal inventory and place them in some chest on his island? Lancelot have trust on that island so I will be able to use items.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived