forum translate

itsz

What about if we have a translate button in each topic or replies for quick translation in foreign language to english language or english to their local language which will be auto set based on what nationality they are from or input it manually from a drop down menu, using this idea its going to be an easy communication for everyone no language barrier or anything if the player doesnt understand what we are writing, he/she can easily translate it and vise versa

Best regards,

Itsz

@brunyman

I dont see why tho,English is a globally used language and people who come here know at least a little bit of it since they managed to find out about us.And as Gunner said they have google translate,even if they read the page on their language they would still have to use English to post on here.

Well would that take time but doing via google translate, i meant in just a click of button it'll translate a topic/comment easily to their local language for better understanding

I think it's an excellent suggestion, @itsz. Google translate aside, it really would be convenient to have any post you want translated at the click of a button. However, it's probably easier said than done. Have you seen this kind of a setup on any other forum specifically running IPS 4? Cause I haven't, and I've been doing IPS 4 for a good while now. Even if we were to find a plugin that does just that, it wouldn't come for free, not to mention most website translation addons are Google translate-based. I know for a fact there's no such feature in IPS 4 by default.

Archived