i not spam forum

nibbler51

this bann is not ALLOWED i never had 1 creative item in this game in my hand or in my bag!!!!!!!!!!

PLS NOT CLOSE THE TOPIC THX

and i must write here why? read:

Complaints

If you notice a player or staff member has violated the rules you can report it here.

FAVES and QUAGMA had broken the SERVERRULES!!!!!!!!

this are is:

share items i understand give an item another player...

and i was banned 2 days because i had give thejoker91 a item INSIDE the town now you say outside sharing is a ban ....

when i give an item to another player inside a creative town then i became a bann that is what i know now because faves had banned me for sharing item inside a creative town. correctly: i was INSIDE dirtwraps TOWN and thejoker91 was inside the town.. i take the items from chest and put it on ground and thejoker91 had pickup the items inside the town and faves bann me 2 days 4 sharing creative items. now you say its not allowed sharing items OUTSIDE the town....?!? that i not understand!!!!

here the RULES:

[4] No sale/gifting creative/illegitimate items to members outside of your town:

• 1st offense = 2 days ban of both parties involved.
  • 2nd offense = 7 days ban.
  • 3rd offense = 14 days ban.

i was NEVER outside of dirtwrap TOWN with this items that what i understand now is FAVES had BANNED me for NOTHING

THX

the bann was i had is not allowed ok .

but i must wait why?

the rules say creative items... but i had take from chest in dirtwrpas town non creative items and sharing in his town non creative items

correclty: i had inside a creative town shared non creative items inside the creative town and became a bann from faves for 2 days.. but rules say:

[4] No sale/gifting creative/illegitimate items to members outside of your town:

i m not a creativ player i dont had a creativ menu.. i cant had a creativ item in my town. i had only take items outside a chest from dirtwrpas town i was every time inside of dirtwrpas town and i shared this items from this chest inside the town to thejoker91 and i became a bann cool

and FAVE had banned me for 2 days because i stand IN the town and thejoker91 was IN the town but rules say its not allowed sharing OUTSIDE the town...

but why i had becaome a 2day bann? eyplain me pls thx

thejoker91 had port ME inside of dirtwraps town i was NEVER outside his town with this items.... but i m banned THX

rules say OUSIDE town is not allowed but i was INSIDE thetown LOL and he was INSIDE the town that understnad i so: hhad i broken this rule? no! but i m banned for breaking this rules what? xD funny funny

thats why i write every time FAVES PLAY GOD sry

and what i not understand since 2 days?

I HAD NEVER A CREATIVE ITEM picked up! never had a creative item INSIDE my BAG or hotbar!

but i m banned for sharing creative item?

you understand now why i write here in the forum:

WTF HOW YOU PLAY HERE ON THIS SERVER? YOU WANT KIDDING ME?

faves has write:

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-32330697/FAVES.png.html

Gifting items from a creative town

you can see it in link pic...

but here in rules:

i cannot read that this is not allowed!

and here you can read quagma write to me i m a JERK because my english is so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

and here quagma has written:

No, this is a new offense. Reading through the log, which by the way provides nothing in the way of disproving the ban, shows that: nibbler can't understand basic phrases, has little reading comprehension, can't spell, types horribly mangled sentences, and is kind of a jerk. I could barely understand 40% of what nibbler was saying.

Further, to post screenshots, use an image sharing site, such as http://imgur.com/ or http://prnt.sc/ to share screen shots. Then post the link that they give you.

I am inclined to believe that you were sharing creative items. First of all, Dirtwrap is a player with creative mode. Second, those items came from Dirtwrap's town, which has creative items and items made from creative in it. Third, what you were doing is the literal definition of giving items from a creative town. Rule number four says:

[4] No sale/gifting creative/illegitimate items to members outside of your town:

• 1st offense = 2 days ban of both parties involved.
  • 2nd offense = 7 days ban.
  • 3rd offense = 14 days ban.

Creative Players who leave a town must take with them or destroy all creatively spawned items.  Non-Creative Players who leave any town are to leave empty handed. Non-Creative Players who live with a creative player are to live in only one town.

There is no getting around it. The ban stays.

but.....

i NEVER HAD 1 CREATIVE ITEM IN MY HAND OR BAG!!!!

emoji_traenenlachend.jpg

Again, it doesn't matter if it was a from the creative menu, what matters is that you took items from a town owned by a player in creative. Every item from a town owned or containing a creative player is considered a creative item, whether or not the items were spawned in.

The reason you were told to put the topics in the correct areas is because it was not a Minecraft question/help, but had to do with a ban. We have specific areas for questions related to bans, and that is why I told you to put it there. We also have specific areas for complaints, and some of the topics you've posted should have gone in there instead.

You are being considered a spammer because of the massive number of posts that you have been making, and the large amount of useless and/or repititve content most of them contain. These posts are difficult to follow, and you post more if it doesn't get answered immediately. You also do not let us answer your post in time, and by the time we do, you have made a large number of other posts, each requiring a reply. If you forget to add something, please use the edit button. Also, when you do copy and paste, there is no need to also copy the profiles.

I've explained the reasoning for the ban an enormous number of times, and each time you haven't listened or paid attention. When you were in the discord with me, there was nothing but yelling you yelling at me for at least five minutes. I couldn't even talk to explain, and you repeated yourself many times. I spent over six hours of my time dealing with you, all of which could have been avoided if you had listened and read carefully the first posts I made. I could have spent that time doing other things, but instead you wasted my time with this, and ruined my day.

Your ban is nearly up. You spent the entire time complaining about it, and you could have been doing other things instead of complaining. While you wait for the ban to expire, you can enjoy life, play other games, or even talk to other people.

If you can't understand a statement the first time, then try reading it again until you do understand it. 

Do not keep wasting staff's time with all of these topics. Please do not make any further topics about this.

Outside your town means you gave it to someone who is not a part of your town, whether or not you gave the items while in your town.

Even though you don't have a creative menu, you live in a town where somebody does. Every item from that town, no matter who has the item, or makes the item, if it's from a town with a person who has creative, is a creative item.

You gave items from a creative town to someone who is not from a creative town. It doesn't matter where you gave them, the fact remains that you have creative items to someone who does not live in your town.

mens? but in the rules stay OUTSIDE NOT MORE

when i read this rules i read OUTSIDE i dont read that all player are not invitet in the creativ town are not in the creative town and we call this players OUTSIDE MEMBER

when you say the rules mean THAT?

THEN CHANGE THE FUCKING RULES PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that all players understand IT from BEGIN THX

The player came from outside your town. They don't live there. In English, people who don't live near you are known as outsiders. People who come from outside your town are known as outsiders. The areas that are not your town is called the outside. When someone who comes from the outside of your town gets creative items from your town, you have given creative items to someone from outside of your town, which is what you were banned for.

diese regel sagt aus : ausserhalb nicht mehr.

ihr redet von ihr meint es heisst alle die in eine stadt eingeladen sind.

aber als neuling kan ich das nicht wissen da es nicht in der regel explizit so erwähnt wird noch mir je so erklärt wurde das ihr alle diese regel auf EURE art und weise INTERPRETIERT!

und  in der regel steht zusätzlich:

kreatives element also creative item.

hier steht NICHT das alle ITEMS in einer stadt KREATIVE ITEMS SIND woher sollte ich dies also wissen?!? wen es NICHT in den REGELN erwähnt wird?

ein kreatives item ist ein kratives item von kreativen modus. wenn ich das lese heisst das für mich ah ein kreatives item. also ein nicht kreatives item kan ich handeln!

aber ihr sagt mir immer alle items in einer stadtSIND kreative items. nur dumm ist das in den regeln das NICHT STEHT!

das ich es als NEULING nicht wissen kann!

und ich mir hier anhören lassen muss ich sei ein kleines kind ich sei ein trottel etc

ich verstehe nicht was ihr schreibt etc

aber ihr versteht nicht was ICH schreibe die ganze zeit!!!!!

ihr verarscht mich geradew da ihr denkt jeder weiss das wenn es nirgends in den regeln aufgeschrieben ist darum meine kommentare ala wollt ihr mich hier nur verarschen? oder was ist mit euch das problem?!?

wie kann ich mich an eine regel halten die nicht in den regeln vorhanden ist nirgendswo erwähnt wird und mir niemand erklärt hat?!? und ihr sagt der bann ist rechtmässig?

genauere erklärung:

für mich ist ein item ein kreatioves item wen cih es im gamemodus: /gmc geholt habe.

bin ich aber im normalen modus normalen spielmodus und gehe es erfarmen oder gewinne es von den keys ist es kein kreatives item.

sowie das wort MEMBER in den regeln das sagt nur aus mitglied of your town? meiner stadt? was ist ein mitglied: hier aus dem duden:

1. Angehörige[r] einer Gemeinschaft, eines Familienverbandes o. Ä.
    1. Person, die einer Organisation, einem Verein, einer Partei o. Ä. beigetreten ist, aufgrund einer Aufforderung, Wahl o. Ä. angehört
    2. Angehörige[r] einer Regierung o.à.
  2. das kann sein mitglied ala freund oder oder oder... warum denkt ihr wohl sind gesetzes texte so lange und exakt geschrieben? damit es kein missverständnis geben kann.

tut mir leid das ich ANDERST bin mein iq ist über 180 und cih lese nur was STEHT. ich interpretiere nicht ich habe alles im kopf alle möglichkeiten was es bedeuten könnte. und bei euch menschen die es nicht korrekt definieren was was bedeuten kan kann ich also nur mich an das halten was exakt da steht. aber nicht wie man es verstehen sollte sprich zu verstehen hat. und ja es ist schwer wen cih mich andern unterhalte da sie mir nicht folgen können ich aber ihnen. das kenne ich schon mein ganzes leben bin ich mir gewöhnt darum bin cih immernoch es hier am erklären und das solange bis es jeder von euch versteht! und das ihr mich als trottel ansieht ist auch normal da wen ihr meinen gedankenzügen nicht mehr folgen könnt nennt man mich idiot. nur damit man nicht zugeben muss ich verstehe es NICHT!

Die Regel, die Sie wollen mich, zu erklärt ist  [4] No sale/gifting creative/illegitimate items to members outside of your town: , Das bedeutet, dass Sie, wenn Sie live mit einem Spieler, mit kreative, In ihrem Fall dirtwrap, Sie können nicht reihen an andere Spieler  geben

du schreibst wen cih etwas von einer stadt gebe die nicht meine ist aber ich bin in dirtwraps town daher ist es MEINE stadt. daher verstehe ich nicht was du damit sagen willst. wenn in den regeln steht nur ein kreativer spieler darf kreative items aufnehmen besitzen ist es klar. wen in den regelkn steht: nur ein kreatives mitgleid einer kreativen stadt darf items benutzen die in dieser stadt existiern ist es klar definiert in einem kurzen satz.

aber in dieser regel steht NICHT das jedes item in einer kreatioven stadt ein kreatives item ist daher kan ich dies nicht wisen.

daher denke ich das ein nicht kreatives item in einer kreativen stadt ich weitergeben kan auch an spieler die ausserhalb also nicht eingeladen sind in diese kreative stadt.

und wie erkenne ich dieses kreative item? weiss ich nicht es steht nicht in den regelen!!!

es wurde mir 1mal hier geschreiben das es alle sind und mal das es markierte sind!

kann ich aber vorher nicht wissen. und cih sah auf dem item das cih weitergab nichts besonderes tut mir leid.

es sah genau so aus wie mein item das ich in meiner stadt habe vom selben typ

dan werde ich gebannt und ERST DANN wird mir erklärt was ihr unter dieses regel versteht und dan sagt ihr noch dazu:

der bann bleibt bestehen warum?

ihr erklärt nichts im voraus.

man kan es nicht in den regeln lesen

aber ich muss es wissen woher sollte ich das wissen?

wie also kann ich mich an eine regel halten wo cih nicht weiss das es die gibt ausser ich werde gebannt und dan wird es mir erklärt?

und ein regel text zu schreiben ist etwas vom schwierigsten was es gibt!!!!

daher bin ich niicht angepisst oder böse oder ein kleines kind und auch kein trottel.

ich frage mich nur warum mein bann bestehen bleibt die ganze zeit wen ich es nicht wissen konnte im voraus? was ist an dieser spielweise auf eurem server an diesem beispiel wen man mal darüber nachdenkt MENSCHLICH noch NORMAL?

wen ich ein item ansehe und es exakt so aussieht wie ein item das ich in meiner stadt also einer nicht kreativen stadt gebaut habe. woher soll ich dan wissen das dies ein kreatives item ist?

ihr sagt immer es ist markiert.

ich habe noch nie so ein markiertes item gesehen mit creativ item

ich bin momentan in 3 städten

die stadt die ich gegründet habe ist Nirvana

die stadt die dirtwrap hat weiss ich nicht

udn die andere namen kenne ich auch nicht mehr

I know this comment  has nothing to do with this but...

Damn @nibbler51, I'm not even a DW20 player and I understand the rules, it's nothing have to do with your IQ or not, that's something apart of this issue. They are telling you that you can't give items if you live in a Town if in that town lives someone who has access to creative items, so, in the case if there's a player who has access to creative all the items in the island are now creative items, due to no one can know if the items the other user who has not access to creative made it or got it from the user with creative. It's too difficult to understand that? That's why you get banned, so stop spamming forums and repeat yourself the same things of the other posts.

Archived