-(Discord)-

[4] Ban Duration:

-(Perm)-

[5] Staff Member:

-(Nukelar)-

[6] ScreenShots:

-(AE0NYVB.png)-

[7] Your Reason:

-(I didn't break a server rule to be banned in the discord. But I am sorry and it won't happen again. I got banned for "Server Hate" in the discord only. Even tho I said If I bought the network I could update the plugins faster and have new maps and make it really enjoyable! But anyways Nukelar shut me down on my free speech when he banned me for "Server Hate" I am requesting an unban because it does not state in the rules that you can be banned for "Server Hate")-

I banned you cause you were infact server hating, in many ways.

• You just suggested buying Craftersland, saying how you would make everything better and such, tbh we dont really give a dam, the only reason you wanted to buy CL at all was because i  made sure that nobody else apart from GM get worldedit, i dont have proof but @quagmacan back me up on this, that you said, "How much more money do i need to spend to get WE." its simple, unless your GM your not having it, Period.
  • You also said that having our main developer bruny as the current owner is a bad idea and all i can say is then how has this Communtiy constantly grown over its ~5.5 year lifespan
  • You also made points that the servers plugins are bad, yes they can be a bit buggy, but bruny is one of the busisest guys i know, especcially with his wife just giving birth, the severs plugins are constantly being improved at a rate we can handel, our plugins do the job there supposed to.

• Side note, if you really want Worldedit, get staff then wait ~a year to get GM

Conclusion, your not getting unbanned from discord, you may still play on the server though if you abide by the rules.

Here is a record of the conversation. You definitely were server hating, among other things. If you didn't listen to our argument the first time, I doubt you'll listen to us rehashing it a second time.

Therefore, this topic will be closed, and you won't get unbanned from the discord server.

T/C

• quagma locked this topic

Archived