Cannot enter to the server

As title, everytime I click to the server the "logging in..." stand for nearly 1h before said "disconnected from server".

If it can access, the screen I see is that I spawned inside stones while the journeymap still said that I spawned in spawn. I cannot type anything even /login. If I can login, I cannot type anything that will appeared on chat pannel. Can somebody solve this problem for me please, the -ping on cmd for inf server still normal (362ms ping).

On 3/29/2017 at 10:57 PM, rotomegax said:

As title, everytime I click to the server the "logging in..." stand for nearly 1h before said "disconnected from server".

If it can access, the screen I see is that I spawned inside stones while the journeymap still said that I spawned in spawn. I cannot type anything even /login. If I can login, I cannot type anything that will appeared on chat pannel. Can somebody solve this problem for me please, the -ping on cmd for inf server still normal (362ms ping).

362ms ping isn't normal, that's consider high ping. And more than likely the reason you can't connect. 

It's taking too long for your computer and the server to connect and then communicate with each other which is why it sits there for an hour and then tells you been disconnected. This is also why you probably were having trouble ingame yesterday with it being laggy. 

(You'll probably wanna get your ping under 120ms.)

A guide to maybe lowering your ping. 

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/game/how-reduce-ping-latency-3609346/

19 hours ago, brunyman said:

I saved your inventory content in an iron chest on your town.

I deleted your player data, try to join now. If still errors out try to post the client log if you can.

Thanks Brunyman, I can play after you do this until 6:00PM GMT+8 it happened again. The MultiMc is crashed when I quit minecraft but I've recorded the screen (sorry for use the phone to record but if I use any screen record program there is no RAM for the game).

The link of the record is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxwU_s3yBPaRcU83VnZqYjlqUFk

Archived