[REFUND REQUEST]

xX_Samuel_GB_Xx

Account Name: xX_Samuel_GB_Xx (ig nickname: CyberJamSam)

Item name + item ID (item ID optional, but very helpful)

Power Armour Helmate (25027), Power Armour Chestplate (25028), Power Armour Leggings (25029), Power Armour Boots (25030) and Power Fist (25031)

Power Armour Helmet:

Energy Shield, Elite Battery, HES generator, Water Electrolyzer, Auto-feeder, Night vision, clock and compass.

Chest plate:

Energy Shield, Elite battery, Glider, Jetpack, DTG, Active Camouflage, Magnet, Mob repulsor and cooling system.

Leggings:

Energy Shield, Elite battery, K generator, Sprint assist, jump assist, aqua assist and step assist

Boots:

Energy Shield, Elite Battery, jet boots and shock absorber.

Fist:

Axe, Pickaxe, shovel, sheers, leaf blower, flint & steel, wireless terminal, FT Module, Diamond Drill, Aqua Affinity, I-P assembler, Melee assist, elite battery and Blink drive.

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]:

08/04/2017 ~12:15 ish (GMT)

Description of Issue:

Okay, so there was some sort of server crash. Prior to this, I was charging my Power Suits in some energetic infusers I had just made.

So, list of events:

-I make 5 energetic infusers (because spawn had no power)

-I start charging my Power suit up (Helm, chestplate, leggings, boots, fist)

-The server crashes

-Get back online to find no power suit.

Evidence (optional, but highly recommended):

No evidence of items as I do not screenshot my inventory (I expect you have the crash logged somewhere or something) 

This was on the Tekkit server.

4 hours ago, xX_Samuel_GB_Xx said:

Account Name: xX_Samuel_GB_Xx (ig nickname: CyberJamSam)

Item name + item ID (item ID optional, but very helpful)

Power Armour Helmate (25027), Power Armour Chestplate (25028), Power Armour Leggings (25029), Power Armour Boots (25030) and Power Fist (25031)

Power Armour Helmet:

Energy Shield, Elite Battery, HES generator, Water Electrolyzer, Auto-feeder, Night vision, clock and compass.

Chest plate:

Energy Shield, Elite battery, Glider, Jetpack, DTG, Active Camouflage, Magnet, Mob repulsor and cooling system.

Leggings:

Energy Shield, Elite battery, K generator, Sprint assist, jump assist, aqua assist and step assist

Boots:

Energy Shield, Elite Battery, jet boots and shock absorber.

Fist:

Axe, Pickaxe, shovel, sheers, leaf blower, flint & steel, wireless terminal, FT Module, Diamond Drill, Aqua Affinity, I-P assembler, Melee assist, elite battery and Blink drive.

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]:

08/04/2017 ~12:15 ish (GMT)

Description of Issue:

Okay, so there was some sort of server crash. Prior to this, I was charging my Power Suits in some energetic infusers I had just made.

So, list of events:

-I make 5 energetic infusers (because spawn had no power)

-I start charging my Power suit up (Helm, chestplate, leggings, boots, fist)

-The server crashes

-Get back online to find no power suit.

Evidence (optional, but highly recommended):

No evidence of items as I do not screenshot my inventory (I expect you have the crash logged somewhere or something) 

This was on the Tekkit server.

What server is this for?

Tekkit.

Archived