I was wondering around the over world when i found a base. Curious for ideas of my own base i walked inside. I found a strange looking "teleporter" and decided to stand on it. 2 seconds later I was dead. I realize this is my own fault but I would really like to have my items back that I lost inside the rf tools dimlet of another player. I know this is a long shot and it is my own fault for walking into a portal I had no Idea what I was doing. If there is anything I could do to help the situation or get my stuff back please let me know. It happened in Willyville and the ower is Willyfondeler. Thank you for reading.

This is on the infinity server and the coordinates for Willyville is x 3851 z-1323 y 64. My base is at x 3696 z -656 y 88. Thank you again for your help. Btw I did try to go back into the world before I realised what was going on so there should be more than one grave stone in the same area. Four to be exacat

Bottom line, we recovered your item this time but as you state in your post " I realize this is my own fault " and therefore shouldn't really be covered.

Now, see this as a warning to not wander into bases that aren't yours, or dimensions.

The items have been recovered and placed in your inventory, TKTree. Check it when you next log in. 
As Henkekalmar said, don't go wandering into bases and dimensions that don't belong to you. 
Problem solved, topic closed.

• quagma locked this topic

Archived