Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Suggestion For next wipe

Nukelar

Crate key nerfing  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the crates to be nerfed?

Now, as a idea that popped into my head around 3 days ago is that after the next wipe on tekkit (Please soon brun brun ;)) we could nerf the crates a bit, i do think that they are becoming way too overpowered and that they speed up the game vastly more than needed.

if you disagree just vote no in the poll lol, dont tear me to shreads for a idea....

I agree and I disagree.

Yes, vote crates may boost and shorten the overall lenght of gameplay, although it is a great way to promote voting and nerfing the crates to the ground would negate that effect. Voting is almost as important as donating for the server, as it brings in new players. 

In other words, have the crates drop various amounts of raw resources rather than already completed items making it just as beneficial to vote. Therefore people are still required to go through the entire building process with rockets and ME's ect. Yes you already have that but have lengendary crates drop 4x the amount or something like that. Just an idea.

• 1 month later...

I remember when I helped make kits for the DW20 server's crates. Thinking back, I believe they are WAY too overpowered. I don't know if Tekkit's on the same boat, but in DW20 people could get endgame stuff, which was fun-breaking. I stopped playing a long while ago, so I am not sure whether those kits are still the same. In addition, those kits made the way to endgame much faster, which means wipes will be more necessary.

EDIT: Just noticed post's a tad bit old. Sorry!

Archived