Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Crash upon entering the server

I was currently binding the keys to my power armor, when i activated them to test if it worked. Upon doing this, my game crashed with this in game error (found down below)

I have repaired the installation and it only will crash upon entering the server. 

If anyone has any clue what this means, please let me know

e7932947ab42982f9af0d754c132e7e2.png

Someone with permission, please move this to the correct forum (DW20).

As for the OPs issue, I haven't done modded MC in a while, but isn't there a certain launcher that you can use for the pack, which might work better? Not sure how a standard installation would handle so many mods being thrown at it; not surprised it's crashing.

10 minutes ago, Jimmel said:

Someone with permission, please move this to the correct forum (DW20).

As for the OPs issue, I haven't done modded MC in a while, but isn't there a certain launcher that you can use for the pack, which might work better? Not sure how a standard installation would handle so many mods being thrown at it; not surprised it's crashing.

The launcher that im using is the Official FTB launcher, not the regular Minecraft launcher

2 minutes ago, Jimmel said:

Oh, so it just exits to that screen, with the profile being set up and all on the bottom? Didn't know. Guess things change, lol.

alot of things have happened with FTB. they are apparently partnered with twitch now

Archived