Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Items Disappearing from Vanilla Chests

Akademee

Hey Craftersland,

I have been running into a problem ever since I started on the freshly wiped server yesterday.  It appears that sometimes when I place items into a vanilla chest and come back a few seconds/minutes later, the items that were newly placed in the chest are gone.  The first time it happened, I thought I had just made a mistake and lost the items some other way, but it has happened for a second time and I have lost several valuable items because of this glitch.  I am at a loss as to what I should do going forward, if storage as basic as vanilla chests are bugged, I don't know how I am supposed to continue playing the game when my items can vanish into the ether.  My chests are protected of course, well within the town's limits so this is absolutely not a grief.

If a mod would like to examine the chest where this happened most recently, they can find it at (X -392, Z 3393).  The only thing I can see that may cause this problem, is me leaving the 1 chunk that my entire base is contained within very quickly after interacting with a chest, but I have not been able to replicate this.

Thanks!

Akademee

Hello, Akademee

I'd suggest filling out this template for a Refund Request to get your items back.  

And with the chest bug someone else will have to address that, as I don't have much idea besides speculation but it will be solved. 

Archived