Trouble with some Players

HeroGer

Highly respected Server management,

CASE BEFORE "Dumblore" seemed to found a "Creative Strongbox" and reported that do the Helper "belgarufo" after I asked to see "Dumblore" punched me some times and I thought he don't want to kill me, after I punched 5-7 times back he took a Sword and started after the punching. While I had 2 Hearts and the Server restarted I got killed by him and abused the Situation that I was helping a staff and he kills me then. The proov that I helped might be Lockblock if you installed the PlugIn where I placed a Block Breaker and other blocks which could break and destroy the "Creative Strongbox". First I did was to attempt to order my stuff back by "dumblore" which failed. After That I talked to "womble" I don't know the correct Name. After he leaved I asked Coasterrider1 [GM] to refund my Stuff. He asked for a proov and I saied "ask belgarufo" like 2-3 Minutes later I got a Book & Quill where I listed my lost stuff and got It back. Now "Dumblore" is always showing me as Liar and pathetic to get my Stuff back. There is a incredible War between some Players cause of "dumblore" and I want to get the problem out of the World which don't works without Forums and "higher help".

While the user "Dumblore" amused itself in the day (22.06.2017) offensive against cancer sufferers and handicapped people,
characterized me as "retard" thus hindered and threatened me with sanctions which made no sense and I pointed out to the administrator "Nukelar" that "Dumblore" 
had broken the rule 15 with the statement "retard" in several executing insulting statements came from "Nukelar" a verbal warning because of Verbalem behave "Dumblore" and me ("HeroGer"). 
So I had no choice but to let this case edit in the forum.

Apology for the bad outline, Microsoft Office word does not process copied things all too well.

Greetings, HeroGer

2017-06-22_15.15.39.png

Another point was, while "Dumblore" defined me as Gay. The real case was "Gf" as "guy friend" and that could be a Sexism.

[7] No Excessive Use of Profanity/Swearing/CAPs:

[13] No Racist Slurs/Text/content:

[15] No harassing staff or other players:

Were broken in my eyes with that action.

Extremely salty dude this guy was, I killed him 1) In unclaimed land 2) After a restart 3) Way after the situation has been finished 4) Right after he started a war with me. Since then he just keeps spamming chat trying to roast me, but failing miserably That picture you see there is me getting fed up with him telling me that he'll get Coasterrider1 to ban me, disrupting business transactions ingame. The guy friend joke you see there didn't originally come from me but from the numerous people who started bashing on him after getting fed up with his salty behavior that was ruining chat. Nukelar bears witness to this and HeroGer here decided to make this senseless forum post after Nukelar denied to punish me seeing that there is no reason to :) You should chill more HeroGer, that's all I can say.

To be honest Dumblore, I kill a lot, a LOT of people, and at some points you have to take the abuse, but if they get so salty they start making up shit like this (He's pretty much making it up as I have read both of your sides of the argument) and if they do get very salty and make a complaint post, just reply with a valid reason why you made them mad, or admitting to the fact that you did kill them. As long as you did it in unclaimed land, not abusing any glitches ie. Bowing through claims, anti-mattering into bases, there is no reason why he should be making a complaint about this dumb shit. That's my entire opinion on this, also HeroGer, I have known Dumblore for a long time, for a matter of fact he's staff on a server I own, so I can trust him and I do trust him, because most of the time he is mature (not always :^) ) and he would never abuse a glitch or donation powers (even though he has none on CL). That's my say. ~Recommendations 

Well from what i recall from the "battle" between Dumblore and HeroGer, Hero was the one who started the whole thing (i was following it from around 2pm to around 5pm today(22.06.17)). While dumblore's responses may not be all adequate, Hero went way too far. Also the whole "Gf" aka "Guy friend" - really? Hero started that in chat(from what i remember) and most of people online used this line on him. Not to mention the fact, that he insulted everyone at one point.

While I understand that HeroGer may be upset in a disadvantageous situation when it came to being killed, the simple fact is that if the land is unclaimed and you start hitting each other, things are going to escalate. Not to mention that Hero was being extremely pretentious and condescending in chat earlier today. While HeroGer is Unicorn rank, rank means nothing in this issue. Personally, I believe Hero needs to accept that he was arguing with people, and understand the concept of push and pull. Maybe don't wage war and argue too much with someone from one particular clan, focus on your own gameplay, and don't meddle with other people's business. Especially if it's one on, I don't know, 4? There were about 4 Genesis Corp. members on at the time, including myself, I mean what would someone be thinking trying to text battle with someone with that many people on his side? Hero also tried calling one of our members named candor a bot? I don't know if he was kidding or not, but he repeated it at least 3 times. He then accused candor of fly hacking, but he is a Premium so he has /fly and he got pretty quiet after someone pointed that out to him. That's my take, at least.
IGN: TheFosterColt [VIP] Nick: TheFosterKidd

if i'm honest i can't see anything wrong with what's happening, the rules are no excessive swearing, and that wasn't really excessive.

calling someone a "guy friend" is not sexist, sexism is excessive mistreatment of someone because of their sex, such as saying all women belong in the kitchen for example (not that i see that as sexist as most people say it as a joke to trigger people) 

calling someone gay isn't really an insult if i'm honest, it's just a bit of banter. 

if you're that upset by dumblore, may i suggest blocking him ingame? 

Archived