Weekly Vote - Tekkit

flamingironbird

73 members have voted

1. 1. do you want spawn changed for next wipe so it is more tekkit based?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. do you want a parkour

• yes
    • no

• 5 months later...

I would like the new spawns to have a like a board where you can paste interactive signs which will give them info on what a specific item works for example a plugin such as MyTown , Some new comers dont know how to make a town so making this sign at spawn where the spawn would help them learn how certain stuff work.

There could be spawn machines if you make them in stalls, sort of like a washroom. Just a little redstone work can get a door to open when no one is within the stall and close when a player is inside the stall. This would prevent any stealing from happening hopefully and leave everyone happy. :)

• 4 weeks later...

There could be spawn machines if you make them in stalls, sort of like a washroom. Just a little redstone work can get a door to open when no one is within the stall and close when a player is inside the stall. This would prevent any stealing from happening hopefully and leave everyone happy. :)

Ya this is a great idea I had this on my old server and everybody enjoyed this idea.

• 2 weeks later...

People cud logout in that room and use another account to see if someone is in that room and then log in and steal.

Soul shards 2, it's to hard to find mobs in this world

forget about adding mods, thats impossible. we are using a pre-made modpack, from the tekkit launcher, so we cant add universal mods (mods that require that both the client and the server will have them). If we will add mods by ourself other people wouldn't be able to come and play.

forget about adding mods, thats impossible. we are using a pre-made modpack, from the tekkit launcher, so we cant add universal mods (mods that require that both the client and the server will have them). If we will add mods by ourself other people wouldn't be able to come and play.

Adding any extra mod even if it is good , We can see loss of players

• 3 weeks later...

For the new spawn they should try to get the full value of computer craft, I'm not good at it all but I'm pretty sure you can make really cool animations and stuff could be tutorials or just entertainment. Also a better shop system, it often takes too long to find a suitable shop.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I've had a good idea, but not sure how to pull it off, and not just for tekkit, quite a few servers.

either, a race for the wool type event that happens every now and again, or hunger games gametype, i'd be happy to build the maps for the game :) let me know what you think?

edit:sorry, didn't realise this was an old topic.. lol

• 1 month later...

Archived