rank transfer

Good evening

I noticed a few people requesting rank transfers between the servers.

What are the limitations of this?   Am i able to have my rank from Tekkit, moved over the Skyfactory, then back to Tekkit at will?

or is theres something more to it?

You have to make an actual topic, following the given template there, in the rank transfer section of the forums to get it transferred. It won't be transferred if you ask in this section of the forums.

I think you should give SkyFactory 2.5 a try, if you like it, then you can request for rank transfer but I doubt that is a thing you can

repeatedly request. 

If you are sure you want to transfer, click here and use the template provided below

It will take Brunyman time and works to transfer ranks between servers, there is not a secrete single button he can simply click to transfers.

@Voodoo

As my kind colleague explained, you won't be able to request a rank back and forth forever, or constantly. But if you request a transfer, play on SF for a week and request it back then that's absolutely fine. But if it's more of a " I just want it for an hour, so i can spawn all of this yass in, then move it back " then no.

But it's not going to get denied, it'll just take more time. Also explained above it's done manually by bruny, usually during his maintenance- so just by that means it'll take some time to transfer over. 

So if you transfer it over, you don't have to be scared that it'll get "stuck" there and money will be wastes. Eventually you'll get it back if you don't like it.

• Henk locked this topic

Archived