Something everyone want to:

MeJorge

Hi, i'm a normal player of Capture The Wool, and lots of times it's really hard or boring to play. Lot's of people buy ranks, and some of them abuse they're  advantage. Like, last time I was in a game a sponsor bought strenght 2 and a notch, he went to our wools with ender pearls and he waited until 10 minutes pass. I'm not asking for turning off the kits, just to make it more "Fair", cause it's really boring and unfair play like that cause they're not doing anything ilegal but they're making it boring. Other situation: Kevin95 (For example) usally do this: He bugs the wool when he's in a map (he's alone, obviusly) And when he's in a full game, he buys a diamond enchanted armor, an op diamond sword and an op bow. He uses ender and he waits until 10 minutes pass. This situation happend with an user called HackerHDPRO before you made the rule of the enders. Now he just buys the full diamond, but it's really annoying cause i like rushing or defending but i cant with those people...

I just want to make it more equal or fair please, we're loosing people in the server for this situations.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/09/2017 at 7:17 AM, TDB_DantexD_ said:

Install hacks or buy a rank.

If there were no ranks, there would be no donors, if there were no donors, there would be no server, think better, ranks are for something, ''advantages'', not to make things fair...

I wouldn't encourage people to install hacks if I were you to be honest... 

Sure, donators keep the server running. But what is a server if people aren't enjoying it and leaving. It won't last long then.

I think the best idea would be to add a cooldown onto some of the kits. That way it remains fair.

Yeah, that's why when people didnt use kits the games were FULL like 50 in 2 games and lots of spectators waiting to join, but now you are lucky if you find a game with 30 or more.

Or hiipo plots, creative, skywars... they used to  be full but for example in skywars lots of people spam, do the join bug (A bug i called like that, its consist on one player who joins and leaves to make a game impossible to start) or in creative, there were lots of hackers (Well that isn't good at all :P) but now some people spams and insults because yes and people leaves. The same in hiipo... and assasins? people spawnkill, do smoke in spawn, insult, spam, spam ip, use caps etc... That's why this server isn't the same as before.... we need something to moderate people and server stuff

For the bugs, I've already made a topic about them, and shown it to brunyman and powerwarp, nothing else we can really do about it, except wait for bruny to fix them.
For the kits, a cooldown is a pretty good idea, and for them we probably need to wait bruny, once again.
Until the bugs are fixed, there will always be someone to abuse them, we can't just ban the whole server.

What really makes me mad is that people complain that sponsors use notch and strength II, but the most people they complain about these, are NO PREMIUMS who did not even bought minecraft (like you) and they believe that we got sponsor for free, but no. I payed 100 euros for notch and strength II, what did you contribute to this server except being a player of it?

(mineblast ftw.)

I'd like to buy minecraft premium, but my father says that as i have the free game he wont buy it, but someday i'll tell him etc, but it doesn't matter if it's premium or ranked or not, cause the experience is the same, the only thing are the excesiive op kits cause ok... Water... anti-fire potion... lava... snow balls etc are ok, they wont make much damage, but the fact that you can do something that makes you almost immortal is a little bit excessive.. ok, you bought something for a lot of money but that isn't a reason to make the other players' (Premiums and no premiums) game experience worse, becouse that's why most people leaves the server as i said in another post ( i dont know wich one exactly :P ). And again as i said before there were lots of people before people started doing ilegal things etc etc.

Now that there are more admins controlling more people is coming, today we almost reach the 50 players game in a ctw game, that is nice, but i wouldnt like that my favourite server loses people for something like this :c please do something to fix this like... more enchants for ranked people... edited potions... special blocks... idk what else.

I got confused :P but the point is that for example that would be nice because most of the buggers and ilegal persons uses enders to do ilegal things while noone can reports them, even when you elevated it's price, lots of people uses them, so i think a good solution will be that only ranked people can use them.

10 minutes ago, MeJorge said:

I'd like to buy minecraft premium, but my father says that as i have the free game he wont buy it, but someday i'll tell him etc, but it doesn't matter if it's premium or ranked or not, cause the experience is the same, the only thing are the excesiive op kits cause ok... Water... anti-fire potion... lava... snow balls etc are ok, they wont make much damage, but the fact that you can do something that makes you almost immortal is a little bit excessive.. ok, you bought something for a lot of money but that isn't a reason to make the other players' (Premiums and no premiums) game experience worse, becouse that's why most people leaves the server as i said in another post ( i dont know wich one exactly :P ). And again as i said before there were lots of people before people started doing ilegal things etc etc.

Now that there are more admins controlling more people is coming, today we almost reach the 50 players game in a ctw game, that is nice, but i wouldnt like that my favourite server loses people for something like this :c please do something to fix this like... more enchants for ranked people... edited potions... special blocks... idk what else.

In resume: ? I do not like to read right now .-.

yeah but they can be killed, if you use full diamond as he use you can kill him, even without it, usually kitter people are worse than no kits people, for example PatoGaymer :v.

But a notched full op diamond player is inmmortal, you can only  throw him and maybe he/se'll use enders to survive, enven throwing he/she, he/she wont die because he/she is REALLY op so he/she will survive a lot of time. And usually most op ranked people (Like you that you are at the baltop) Has LOTS of money so they dont loose much...

Archived