[powerwarp] RANK YOUTUBER

EL JOAO

Hi, @EL JOAO

interesting and quality video, good amount 1.020 subs and visits in every video, among other things I advise you to improve the edition of the report and make it more understandable and choose which minigame you want your rank.

good lock Thank!! :P

MiniYouTuber - At least 100 views, 100 subscribers

YouTuber+ - At least 1,000 Subscribers and 500 views

Hi @EL JOAO good video and good editing!

In my time when I was a staff member, there were a number of requirements that u will have to meet in order to have and maintain the Youtuber rank.

· +1000 Subscribers // +500 views per video // 2 videos per month

Previously there was the MiniYT rank (I had it me on ACv1). But it was eliminated because the requirements were low and anyone could create a channel with 100 subs (bots) and 50 views per video (spam videl url, on forums or friends). 

Well said @Terminator, you must wait for the response of the Powerwarp.

Q: Which servers are the most played and recorded for u?

Q: What kind of videos would u record?

A greeting! :)

• Terminator changed the title to [powerwarp] RANK YOUTUBER
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have set your rank to global YouTuber. This means you should have it on most severs, consequently, please vary your videos across multiple servers, not just one or two. Please also keep up 2 videos per month and feel free to post them on our forums when they are done. Very sorry for the delay, I've been moving house too so only just had chance to start getting through my long To-Do list:P. Good luck, let me know if you have any concerns or questions!

• Jimmel locked this topic

Archived