data saves times out alot of players

timmovits

me and alot of other players keep getting timed out everytime the data saving occours, this is most frustrating as the data saves has begun to appear mulitple times during an hour and makes it almost unplayable, as we get kicked almost every 10 min.

as of now, 17/09-17 whatever the time is idonno xD, i and atleast 7 other players get kicked every time it happens and the issue started two days ago in a much lesser form.

send... help... pls

4 hours ago, timmovits said:

Brunyman, some players think it might be the Aroma Core mod that causes the extra severe lag and they suggest to turn the mod off, as better alternatives exist in the modpack anyways (deep dark etc)

Here is the prof for his theory, this guy also have this problem and one player mentioned about Aroma Core

https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/339tdx/ftb_infinity_freeze_lag

• Founder

I don't think that's the problem, backups are disabled and I don't see something big that this mod would save, because we didn't have this issue before i wonder if something recent got us this issue like questing... I will do some more testing

• Founder

I can confirm that HardcoreQuesting mod is the save lag source, looks like it saves quest data on each world save and it does it on the main thread, very bad for performance, I will see if I can patch the mod, for now I had to reset quests data

Archived