Youtuber rank

Swimsam1

Now I already have acces to a sponsor rank in my town but because henk is ignoring me I have to make a second post. I will record for around 4-5 weeks and then release my series.  Moslty Trade acess is what I need to trade with subs I will be very careful not to put creative items in the market or trade them. My profile is not sponsor but i have sponsors in my town so i will make sure they dont touch the main systems in creative and I really would appropriate your input BrunyMan. 

Some clarifications:

1. You want youtube rank? I think there is requirement like 1000 subs, 2 videos per month and each videos at least 500 views(not clear on exact numbers).
  2. As you know having an access to /gm 1 or creative NEI forbids let you participate the server economy. It applies to even staff above Mod rank and I don't think making an exception for you is fair to other people. But that will be up to brunyman to decide.
  3. Also no need for passive aggressive comment. No one likes that!

1 I don't agree with giving exempts for any of the rules, it's unfair to the rest of the players plus that channel is as good as new, barely any subs and we don't know the quality of the work that'll be there. It's not worth risking to upset the players just because of this.
2 If you are a sponsor you can set one yourself, if you are talking about a tag, you can buy one form the store for the same reasons as above, new channel/unknown quality.
3 That's not a proper reason to request a GM command.

Swimsam, you're just repeating yourself- It's a rule and I can't imagine the managers could allow you to go against that.

That's like saying " I want to show my subscribers how to exploit and dupe on a server, can I please dupe? " No, you cannot- the rule is there for a reason and unless the way the premium+/sponsor/sponsor+ work with creative changes... then I expect the answer to stay the same as what Skilande mentioned. 

Not up to you guys its up to bruny. And my opinion on you guys is I'm sorry but one I really don't like you two 1.you got a lot of the admin to leave and 2. a lot of the main players you silence people and your kinda dicks I know how staff is being run considering I was on it bruny please fire these two

Hello Swimsam, thank you for your great input, however it would be better suited in this section:

https://forum.craftersland.net/forum/69-complaints/

As you are striving off topic. Your personal opinions about me or Skilande's should not matter in this case. 

We are simply here to make you realise you're asking for a Youtuber rank when you are not actually a youtuber. What you ask for is beyond what can even be bought in the shop, as I've tried to tell you before: Make some videos, prove to us that you are a content creator- and a good one- and that you get views. Then is a better time to resume this topic- as for the name calling - "dicks" - and disrespecting staff in such way, that doesn't really help you.

This is like going to the bank and asking for a loan when your account is empty and you got no income. Prove yourself first.

I've had enough of this attitude from you in the past days, you're lucky I am going to give you just a verbal warning now. You don't get to talk like that to the staff team, especially calling us "dicks" and you don't get to bother brunyman just because he did not have enough time to look over this. I'd rather you not bring those topics up when you barely know anything.

As for this topic I do not wish to have this community affiliated to such an individual and as I said before you don't meet requirements thus I will reject your request.
     As brunyman has veto rights he can override my decision if he feels like doing so, but for the sake of keeping this post civilized seeing you can't keep your comments to yourself I will lock this topic. If brunyman wants to override my decision or say something else he can post in locked topics.
 In the meantime DO NOT make any topics on this subject or they will be locked.

Archived