Prem+ /gm 1 [Remove]

Ohanno_WhiteWolf

Hello there forums! its me again! 

I'm a Prem+ use and I've come to find the game much more boring with creative i.e unlimited items. Also id like to commit to the server economy once again. The server rules state that i cannot have creative mode if I wish to trade. I'm perfectly fine with it being removed.

I've already begun preparations for my creative powers being removed. I have already asked Henk [GM Tekkit Staff] to Regen my entire base. The base has been completely regenerated. Henk has also removed all of my items that I had from that base and my creative playing. Whilst I do still have /gm1 I have started a little place for myself, whilst i cannot fully prove that all my items are legit I beg to keep a handful of them at the least. those items include a stack of iron purchased off the in-game market, two floppy disks that contain a specially made programs made by a player for my use. He did not copy these down so they are the only copies I own. Honestly I would love to keep what I have built but if everything must be deleted I only ask that those items be saved. Currently as i'm writing this i'm on the server, being a world loader for a quarry inside of a mystcraft world I managed to stitch together.

In case it wasn't clear what I'm asking for, [i know i can forget to say that lol] I wish for my creative mode (/gm 1) commands to be removed. And before someone comments; I DO understand that since I'm a staff member, once I reach Moderator [which i don't deserve and i'm glad i didn't get promoted yet] i will have my creative re-enabled because mods cannot interact with trade do to their access to /gmc. Please get back to me on this as soon as you can, because the more i play i fear the more people will not belive that im going legit. So i'm going offline for a while, ill return to fill in my time as staff and when my /gm 1 is gone. Also _Skilande does know of this or i know i sent him a message. i'm making this post in case he cannot get to it at the moment. i know he and the others are quite busy.

As for the rest, In my opinion, I think the discs are so minor that you can keep them- it’s more about keeping the program within rather than the item itself. And when I regenned your base I understood it was for this reason but thought you already had gotten GMC removed. In this case I then agree with voodoo, you should of waited before you asked ti regen your base.

Let’s see what the rest say

• Henk locked this topic

Archived