Complaint (Br8h)

DragonBone24

In-Game Nickname: Br8h

Time and date: 2:00pm to 3:00pm on November 4th, 2017. 

Description of what happened: I had teleported to someone with the intent to eventually kill them. After I teleported to them I was unable to kill them as they mainly kept to their town land, but I hit them quite a bit when they strayed outside the borders. I would like to also say that I did not attack them right away just in case there was a rule against tp killing. I instead waited a few minutes before trying to kill them. After I had been there for a while another player by the name of Br8h came to help these people. He killed me multiple times, and I killed him a few times. While he was chasing me he had on full diamond enchanted armor yet he was still flying. The two times that I managed to kill him, I was unable to pick up his items because they were spawned using creative. I looked at the rules and this violated rule 5, which is No PvPing with creative, god, fly, OP spawned items. I took multiple screenshots.

Screenshots or Proof: (https://imgur.com/a/xYOVO) There are multiple screenshots of me being attacked by him, him flying, and of the creative items error.

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below)

Eyewitnesses that can attest to this would be the two players I was trying to kill, _Wx78 and Shot_In_The_Dark. They also chased me and would have been able to see Br8h flying while in full diamond armor. 

I don't see him flying there and you were able to kill him. So you've only given enough to punish for the spawned items right now.

I'll have to check with others on how to handle it though because in the past under the old staff I was taught that OP spawned items was ex. a sword with sharpness + smite + bane of arthropods is something a player in creative could add on but it breaks the game as only one of the 3 are inteded to be on the sword at a time.
And for armor Fire protection, Blast protection, projectile protection and protection are mutually exclusive like the 3 in my example above.

Having those on forced with creative was a OP spawned item then, now it may be different I'll have to talk to Henk or Skilande about how they want to handle it.

I might add, that the Premium Rank gains access to /fly, so it "shouldn't" be breaking the rules, as it is not necessary to have Creative to be able to fly with diamond armor and the only thing i'd personally see is what Don previously stated with the enchantments/spawned in item

On 11/6/2017 at 10:15 AM, supaspork said:

I might add, that the Premium Rank gains access to /fly, so it "shouldn't" be breaking the rules, as it is not necessary to have Creative to be able to fly with diamond armor and the only thing i'd personally see is what Don previously stated with the enchantments/spawned in item

You cant fly with diamond armor without creative aka /fly command... unless you take the chest piece off for a jet pack. The jet pack takes power to use, makes it more fair and the fact that you have to take off the chest piece as well.
Same with power armor it takes power to fly, and has a weight limit too and can not be enchanted. This makes it more fair.

Where as /fly is unlimited forever flying in any kind of armor you want to full enchants. That is why it is not allowed.

Pvping with spawned in items isn't unfair as long as its not a item that is creative only and as long as the enchants are legit. The only unfair part being if you win you cant grab the guys stuff so that sucks he will just be right back (probably in creative) pick it up put it on (then go survival) and fight you again if your still there. So that part is unfair I will admit.

On 11/8/2017 at 5:37 PM, DonVanhugenstyn said:

l

so just to clarify, If you are Premium rank (not Premium+, Premium doesn't haven't access to creative but does have /fly) You can't use /fly and pvp? Just curious, doesn't apply to me at all

[5] No PvPing with creative, god, fly, OP spawned items or without the consent of all parties involved (PvP is enabled! , not half enabled!)

On 11/12/2017 at 8:34 AM, belgarufo said:

[5] No PvPing with creative, god, fly, OP spawned items or without the consent of all parties involved (PvP is enabled! , not half enabled!)

Yeah I thought that I had given you @supaspork a very clear and extremely thourough explanation as to why you can not use /fly but as belg says its right there in the rules.

Its the "OP" part of the spawned items that might be different for Henk or Skilande but Skittles and RMTworks called it OverPowered (OP) spawned items aka hacked aka only obtainable with creative mode and thus unfair to pvp with and I cant find any armor or weapons on Br8h or in his home so I've got no idea what kind of gear he was using yet.

So not sure I can get him for pvping with spawned items I wish I could find some armor and weapons with OP enchants and stuff to hit him with that. Been keeping a eye on him (Br8h).

Archived