[UnBan] RuisuMC

RuisuMC

[1] In-Game Username:

RuisuMC
[2] Details of Situation:

I'm banned for "Bug Abuse" But i didn't know what bug I did.

[3] Ban Category:

Bug Abuse- CTW

[4] Ban Duration:

2 days

[5] Staff Member:

@Cuadroto

[6] ScreenShots:

https://imgur.com/a/NJyd2

[7] Your Reason:

Well we were in the map "Pharao Sands" and i was with the 2 wools (Cyan and Blue)

In the Cyan wool base, as you know the most of reports of Bug Abuse (Armor) are made from this part.

Now in this ScreenShot: https://imgur.com/a/2is54

You can see that I'm doing nothing, anyway Cuadroto said this: "Sr RuisuMC, bye bye :)" Why? I don't know

But after that he banned me.

And don't close the topic please.

Hey @RuisuMC! I told you the reason in the game but I will repeat it here...

I do not know how to explain it but at the time of entering the wool, instead of going over bedrock you went outside the map.

UnBan request DENIED.

I'll don't close the topic

1 hour ago, MarceLOL said:

This? https://gyazo.com/261d8a71490a94f698aeb24560dc6d1b 

Is my fav thing on ctw xD

@MarceLOL te mamaste xD. @Cuadroto about @RuisuMC's ban, i personally think there's no need to unban him, but for the future, banning people for that bug would be unnecesary, because i'm 101% sure that if any person report people like Marce or Mainblast (or any other staff) for doing that, they won't get ban, that's all, im leaving here this and i'm leaving reaaally slowly, also, Marce, how did you do that gif of the rubik's cube? With any app, or just just found it on internet, if that is the case, @Zawita how did you make that gif? xD. Thanks and sorry for asking that in this unban topic, bye!

Marce: photoshop Jimmy, i used photoshop

49 minutes ago, Zawita said:

@OnlyKotarouKsC Hey! We suddenly can't do this, it's resposability of @Cuadroto to unban him, as he can decide to unban him or not. In my opinion he should be unbanned as this isn't a "Game-breaking" bug, it's not even a bug. As you can place blocks in the video @MarceLOL sent us. It's all on you Cuadroto.

Cuadroto is not going to make a reply to this post saying that it is going to unban @RuisuMC x2. He does not want to lose in this topic, for that reason I said that.

I know that I shouldn't answer this, but after reading all of your answers and seeing that Cuadroto has diconnected of the forums, I will take care about this.

This it can be considerated a bug, but let's be logical, if you do this you can win an adventatge but you risk to fall into the void, and considearting that isn't an easy thing to do, doing this can kill you. And I have to add that this bug has been used always, and never we banned for doing it.

This bug isn't only happens in this server, also it happens on others servers because there's not a way to solve it.

You will be unbanned, sorry for the inconveniences, and I hope you understand that it was a mistake since it's an unusual thing.

Unban request accepted.

T/C.

Archived