Tekkit Server - Time for WIPE? Vote here!

brunyman

Tekkit Server WIPE Vote Pool  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for a full server WIPE on our Tekkit server?

• YES! I want a new map, fresh start with no lag.
    • NO! The server seems fine for now! I don't want a WIPE.
    • I don't care.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Founder

tekkit.png&key=88c5522ed46d61a7aaa24cd3d

Hi crafters,

So I had WIPE requests since last month and because last WIPE was on 24 August 2017 about 6 months ago it is time to check the server out and see if we need to WIPE now or not. Please vote in the pool above and let us know what you think! Server traffic went a bit down for the last 2 months but there are still a good number of players on it. Finding a place to build for new players may still be possible. I think if we don't WIPE soon the server can still run for 1 or 2 months max.

Check server stats here:  http://minecraft-mp.com/server/14938/stats/

And Live Map here:  http://tekkit.craftersland.net:25800/#

The amount of towns that I've removed in the past week is ridiculous. Something like 30+ towns... Even then, there is always a town where ever you look. I support this wipe almost entirely now, at first id dint until i realised how over populated the landscape was...

p.s. @Tiredman72 , you should change your forum signature :P 

2 hours ago, SKULL9867 said:

The amount of towns that I've removed in the past week is ridiculous. Something like 30+ towns... Even then, there is always a town where ever you look. I support this wipe almost entirely now, at first id dint until i realised how over populated the landscape was...

p.s. @Tiredman72 , you should change your forum signature :P 

welcome to the town regen modpack ;) this is what i've been doing for nearly 2 months now :P

Archived