[DW20 1.12.2] New buycraft kits suggestions.

When i saw this i thought of Power, So you could have a kit called Power to the players or simply Power. Have it come with a awakened energy capacitor, and a pretty good source of power for mid-game players, then have some cables and a way to charge the energy capacitor. Just an idea, :P

-Cjay

• 1 month later...

My ideas:

1. IC2 Ore Development kit: Macerator, Ore washer, Electric Furnace, 18 glass-fiber cables.
  2. IC2 Machine Development kit: Forge Hammer, Cutters, item cases, advanced circuit, machine block, basic circuit, etc.

These are fairly basic setups, that can save time and energy early-game.

The ones said above sounds good. I also said above that we should add an Applied Energistics kit. As you yourself know, bruny, RefinedStorage causes a lot of people to lose their items, so this could would be beneficial to add in, or even replace the Refined Storage kit.

• 4 months later...